“Great staff”

Jake's 58 Hotel & Casino
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Islandia
“Great staff”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

My stay at the Islandia Marriott this week was great. Everyone was pleasant and helpful. The room service quick and fresh. I would like to give kudos to Alexis at the front desk, I lost my sunglasses this morning and she was great in helping me find them, I really appreciate her efforts and attitude! People like her should be at every Marriott!

• Stayed August 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (148)
  • Turkish first
Islandia, New York
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We had a great experience here. Dining was fabulous. Charlie was our server and did outstanding. Always recommend Marriott for outstanding service overall. Stay here if you are on the island or would like a great place to eat.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Sayville, New York
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I will preface this by saying we had won a free stay a while back at a wedding expo but were unable to use it for our wedding. Fast forward to our one-year anniversary and we thought this could be a nice break from the normal routine. We were lucky enough to be able to book it for the night, and the price was definitely right. The staff was very friendly, and they even brought up a complimentary bottle of champagne to our room - the spacious presidential suite mind you! We had a delicious dinner and some tasty drinks at the Atrium Bar, and then headed back up for that champagne. All in all, it was a very nice evening at a very nice hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I stayed here for a wedding that took place in one of their assembly rooms. The restaurant area was a great place to hang out with our wedding party group and the food was good too. The staff was very accommodating. I'd definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you use the Hotel Tonight app you will get the best deal here. Use the HOTEL_TONIGHT promo code a...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 29 July 2014

A few weeks ago, I flew in from Los Angeles for my High School reunion.The hotel was very clean
I highly recomend staying here for sure when your on Long Island.After the reunion we went to the
Bar in the Hotel.I must say it was just as fun the reunion,Thanks to The Bartender George.He is the best Bartender I have ever seen.And I own a night club in Los Angeles so I know good Bartenders when I see them.Hey George move to California and work at my club...Lol...
Keep it up ...Steve D.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Long Island, New York
Reviewed 29 July 2014

On on first day of arrival until today, the staff has been most helpful and friendly! A special shout out to Pete, the shuttle van driver, Meagan and Joe, at the front desk, and Miquel who carried a lawn chair out to a grassy area so I could soak up some New York sun! I am a frequent Marriott visitor, and this one is ranking in my top 3! A West Virginia thanks to all!

Room Tip: Perfect room location south of the elevator, midway down the hall.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Smithtown, New York
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We had our high school reunion at this hotel. The hotel is beautiful. We have had reunions at other hotels in the area, but this one by far is the best. It is very clean and the food was great. We will definitely consider having our next reunion there!

Room Tip: They all seem to be fairly quiet- there are signs at every elevator asking everyone to be quiet afte...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Islandia
Hyatt Regency Long Island
Hyatt Regency Long Island
#1 of 4 in Hauppauge
Hampton Inn Long Island/Islandia
Hilton Garden Inn Islip/MacArthur Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Islip MacArthur Airport
Hampton Inn Long Island/Commack
Courtyard Long Island MacArthur Airport

Been to Jake's 58 Hotel & Casino? Share your experiences!