The first night the heating didnt work. The temperature outside was around 25. We slept in all our clothes. The breakfast was un-eatable and served on paper plates with plastic knives and forks. There is no food served after breakfast. The outlook from the hotel is on one side on to a set of electrical transformers. The staff did their best but they were fighting a losing battle. All this for $120 per night. Best part was checking out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make yourself at home and discover gorgeous Ithaca NY and Trip Hotel.Conveniently located near Tompkins Regional Airport, just down the street from Cornell University and within walking distance to Triphammer Market and the Shoppes at Ithaca Mall. Trip Hotel serves as a great home base from which to explore all that Ithaca has to offer.Nearbyareas include Cayuga Lake, Greek Peak Ski Mountain, Historic Downtown Ithaca with the Ithaca Commons, Ithaca College, The State Theater,Cayuga Wine Trail, Taughannock Falls, Buttermilk Falls State Park, Cornell Lab of Ornithology, comfortably appointed guest rooms, Trip Hotel offers affordable accommodations with attentive service.Whether your visit with us is for business or pleasure you can enjoy free wireless high speed internet access All Trip Hotel guest rooms feature plush triple-sheeted pillowtop sleep sets with coffee maker, iron with ironing board, hair dryer, refrigerator, 32” flat panel television and a safe . Pool is closed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Trip Hotel Ithaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Hotel University Hotel And Conference Center
- Clarion Hotel University Ithaca
- Clarion Ithaca