“great Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is the little restaurant that could. Lots of people order takeout from it. The egg rolls, soups, and Thai salads are especially good, and any duck dish.

Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

This place has real good Thai food. The service is great and fast. It's a small restaurant so make reservations or come early.

1  Thank Jimnyduacti
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We have always hit the restaurant at great times when the service was exceptional and the food was savory and very fresh tasting. Duck is plentiful and curries are mouthwatering...we always leave with a happy bellies and contemplative sense of enjoyment.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

From the outside, this restaurant has nothing to recommend it. However, the interior is beautiful and simplistic with tables set at a good distance from each other for a bit of privacy.

My husband and I were seated in the small dining room upon entry into the restaurant. Our drink order was placed immediately and our water glasses were never empty. (That's service!) If you ask for a soda, you will be given a can of soda and a chilled glass. (Perfect!)

After reviewing the extensive menu, we split an order of fresh rolls, and were served four very large and delicious fresh rolls...a bargain for $5.95! They were accompanied by peanut sauce and another sauce that was spicy and yummy.

Our cups of Tom Yum and Tom Kha soup followed and we finished them in short order. Our waitress asked us how 'hot' we would like our soups prepared from 1 to 5. We both ordered ours as '4's and we weren't disappointed. My nose was nearly running by the time I took my last spoonful of soup.

Our entrees arrived seconds after we finished our soups. I opted for the Galeng Karee (yellow curry) and my husband ordered the Pra Ram Long Song. Again, we were asked the heat level that we wanted our entrees prepared. I absolutely love that they do this! Our entrees arrived in bowls and our rice came beautifully prepared on a plate. High raves all around!

Although we didn't have any room left for dessert after this wonderful meal, we just couldn't resist. My husband ordered the fried ice cream and I ordered the roti. He thought that the ice cream was okay, but I definitely fell in love with the roti.

Parking is limited in the lot, but is available nearby. The service is stellar and the food is fantastic. I can't imagine a higher recommendation for this restaurant. If you dine here you will definitely be pleased.

Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

Great Thai restaurant with 10% discount for Thai student at Cornell. Duck with rice and pad Thai were really good. Roti for desert was amazing! However, without a car, it was really hard to get there.