“Good atmosphere, professional service”
Review of Rasa Spa

Rasa Spa
Ranked #1 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Ithaca
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Rasa Spa is a holistic Day Spa that values creating a space for relaxation and wellness. Rasa Spa is committed to the health and mind/body/spirit benefits achieved from regular massage, skin care, organic products, and alternative healing like reiki, reflexology, and acupuncture. Rasa Spa’s main location is on the second floor of the Cayuga Wellness Center and is a dedication to green building principles. The space is full of special corners where your body, mind, and spirit are engaged and taken out of their everyday routines. When Rasa first opened its doors in partnership with Island Health & Fitness and the Cayuga Medical Center in 2006, this original location was meant to inspire an approach to living that is beautiful, whole, and healthy. At Rasa Spa we are committed to the preservation of our planet earth and are proactively involved in conserving our precious natural resources. Rasa is truly holistic in its approach to wellness.
Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

I came with a colleague, courtesy of our boss. They were quite busy probably with everyone taking advantage of the time off before thanksgiving. But the staff was on top of things, helpful and professional. The ambience was great and and the massage was very good. I would go back on a regular basis.

5  Thank Maureen B

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I have visited Rasa several times over the last year to relax - I like to organize Sunday Rasa days with my girlfriends. We bring some bubbly, snack foods, and face mask supplies and make a full day of it.

4  Thank gobluuuue
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

We booked a day at Rasa on a girls weekend away. We will return here, without question! We were pampered, encouraged to enjoy our time and relax in the tranquility room before and after our services. The staff offered to order our lunch for us, and every area of the facility was clean and well appointed. We were in a high end spa but never felt pressured or out of place. Highly recommended!

3  Thank laurelwest
Reviewed 28 September 2013

My fist time at a Spa ! I went to have a facial to have a milium removed. The removal went fine, the professional took good care of me ! I trusted her to handle the necessary incision.
I enjoyed the preparing exfoliating treatment. The offered massage was OK but would have been better if it had been a bit stronger.
The session extended over 30 minutes. Unfortunately the september special offer for facials, as advertised online, excluded extractions.
The offered "tranquility room"did not serve my needs, but people living in the city may find it tranquil. I personally did not enjoy the constantly playing New Age background music.

2  Thank TaDiGra
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I recently treated myself to a massage at Rasa Spa, and it was a very pleasant, relaxing experience...until I returned to my locker and discovered that someone had stolen all my cash from my wallet (but luckily nothing else). I know I had locked it, though the locks can be a little finicky, so who knows whether the mechanism took properly. I immediately reported the theft to the police as well as to the staff, who offered apologies but nothing else. The spa's owner said she would discuss the situation with the full staff and get in touch with me personally over the next few days. I never heard back. I don't believe I will return, given this lack of follow-up. Please make sure you keep your valuables in a safe place or leave them at home.

6  Thank livvie79