“Wonderful cuisine”

Mia Tapas Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 268 Restaurants in Ithaca
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Mia restaurant features fine cuisine from many Asian countries in a unique and beautiful atmosphere. At Mia we offer an eclectic menu and when available we pride ourselves in using local produce, sustainably harvested seafood, and hormone & antibiotic free meats for our Slow Food Pan-Asian cuisine.
Ithaca, New York
“Wonderful cuisine”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

My husband and I go to this restaurant for every special occasion because we consider it to be one of the best in Ithaca. The food, drinks, service, and decor are all outstanding. I recommend the stir fried prawns and my husband loves the lobster with prawns. For dessert, try the Creme Brulee Trio...it's divine!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank venezia458

FINGER LAKES
“Well Done Tapas”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We went to dinner here as a group of six with plans for after dinner. We had reservations and told our server we had a time constraint. It was Saturday and the restaurant was very busy. No problem. We ordered a lot of small dishes to share and and they came quickly and were very well prepared. Then we ordered a second round of small dishes to share with no problem. Everything was very good and the bill was less than I expected considering the amount of service. Another nice touch was there wasn't an automatic gratuity charge for a party of six. I'll be back.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank PINKIE_9
Dryden, New York
“Great tapas menu”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We were pleasantly surprised by the (relatively) new tapas menu. As seniors, my husband and I find that eating less is better, and we enjoy being able to sample a variety of items. Each small plate is easily enough to share. We had the specials (divers scallops and pork gyozo), as well as three plates of greens. Then the vegan dessert to share - not because we are vegans, but because it sounded so good. It was rich and delicious, and half was plenty! Also a very nice wine list, with more than the usual suspects available by the glass.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Swimmom1050
Ithaca
“Wow”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

The food here is really really good. I went with friends to try the new tapas menu. The food kept coming and coming. My favorites were the calamari, the octopus salad and the pork satay. They also are doing housemade Thai sausage and pork and cabbage wontons. Sooooo gooood.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank tikkatikka8
Nanjing
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice expensive food”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I enjoy the athmosphere in MIA and food as well. Very expensive but worth a visit. For daily dinner or more frequent dinner better BELLINI RESTAURANTS , in town already 3 very fresh and authentique Italian food.

How will they survive in Mia with all those staff and such expensive rent?

Hope long.