Courtyard Ithaca Airport/University
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsbusiness parktypical courtyardfront deskgreat marriottcourtyard marriottsapsucker woodsnice hotelsmall poolbreakfast and dinnercayuga heightswould definitely stay here againhotel is locatedminute drivemy daughtercomfortable roomsworkout roomvisiting cornell
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The rooms were clean and comfortable. I believe this hotel has recently been remodeled. Beds and linens were fresh, it was great to have the mini fridge. There is a lovely outdoor courtyard to relax with friends and family. Coffee from the coffee shop yummy. It is a little pricey but we were visiting Cornell and received a university rate. I would definitely recommend.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Just returned from a stay at your Courtyard. Very pleased. Rooms spacious and clean. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice gym and a breakfast area. About 15 minutes away from the center and restuarants but since it was such a nice hotel, didn't mind at all! Definitiely would recommend to others!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

The hotel is in an industrial park near the airport. Fifteen minutes to Cornell. The room I had was typical for Courtyard. It was spacious enough,quiet as requested, and parking was ample and free.

There is an area to purchase hot food and sandwiches and what I had was good. No free breakfast.

It has a small but fine gym and a comfortable lobby. The staff were all helpful with directions and suggestions. A little expensive for location and type of place but a good place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I stayed here over Homecoming Weekend at Cornell this year. I enjoyed my stay and thought the hotel was very mice and up to Courtyard Standards. I work in the industry and my company owns and operates a Courtyard in Virginia so I know what to expect.

The staff was very accommodating and really made me feel welcomed and went out of their way for a couple requests that I had which is always nice.

The room was clean and check-in and check-out went smoothly without issue. I was hoping that the Bistro would have been open earlier. I checked in at 3:00pm-ish and the Bistro wasn't scheduled to open until I think 5:00. The hotel is near the airport and there aren't any restaurants in walking distance, there are a lot within a 5-10 minute drive but I wasn't trying to drive any more at that point. I totally understand why it wasn't open for lunch since the location and hotel lend itself to heavy business travel. There is no way they would ever have enough mid day in house demand to justify opening for lunch. I wouldn't have thought opening it an hour or two early especially on homecoming weekend, a high transient weekend, would have been too much to ask.

Regardless I enjoyed my stay and would book the hotel again if I needed to stay close to the airport or Cornell's north campus.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I have stayed here many times but this was my first time staying with the redone lobby. It really makes a difference - the hotel was starting to feel tired and old, now it is much better. Staff was great as always.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business