“Great Wings”

Cuisines: American
Ithaca, New York
“Great Wings”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We stopped for lunch and I had wings. They were very good. Large and fried crispy - well sauced. Service was very good but we were just about the only people in there.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Outdoorguy2

New Hampshire
“Great place to watch a game!”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

Boston Bruins fan visiting his daughter at Cornell. There was a 3pm Sunday afternoon Bruins - Panthers game that day. I wanted a place to bring my family that would be a great place to catch the game and be kid friendly. Quick Internet search found Uncle Joe's. Easy to get to and plenty of free off-street parking. The interior reminded me of a "neighborhood type" bar. We were met at the door by a very nice young man who seated us and waited on us as well. Food is "pub-type" and was excellent. Beer was cold and inexpensive. Nothing fancy here but I will definitely return!

1 Thank Hate2Pay4Parking