“Great steak”

Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Like our décor, food, prices, and service, our intention is to give you a comfortable, honest homestyle dining experience. We value consistency, getting it right the first time and every time. Discover delightful dining, serving classic American cuisine in a comfortable casual atmosphere.
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Stayed in a B&B near Ithaca, and the proprietor recommended the Antlers. She was right. Steaks were great, drinks were good, and the apple crumble was wonderful. Ambiance is what you'd expect from a place like this, with a big fireplace, and various animal parts on the walls - charming, not kitschy.

The only surprise was the large amount of fish on the menu. If you're not looking to eat steak, there's plenty else to choose from.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

We had a great night out with my college girl and went to the Antlers for the first time. We ordered salad to start and the homemade creamy cheese dressing was so delicious - we even ordered more to top our baked potato with (suggested by the amazing waitress)! Oh heavens - it was yummy. The best part of my meal was the lobster bisque! I have never had such a yummy soup before! I spent my summers in Maine and not once have I had bisque this good! Don't miss it! NIce surroundings and great place to take the family to dinner. Not fancy, but comfortable!

Reviewed 2 October 2015

Had a rare dinner date with just my wife and since this place is really close to home, we decided to check it out. The staff were very friendly and efficient. The food was really good, albeit a tad pricey.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

My family went for dinner on Labor Day weekend. Let me start out by saying that the service was excellent. We all had the lobster bisque. The flavor was very good, but there was not much lobster in it. We all had the scallops au gratin. Additionally, my husband had the crab cake with his. The crab cake was very good, but the scallops were a little heavy on the sauce. Not awful, just not wonderful I think that the best part of the meal was dessert. I loved the mousse and my husband and daughter had the blueberry shortcake with ice cream and whipped cream.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

This a wonderful local restaurant, suitable for couples and also for business dinners. The menu offers a nice variety. The food is perfectly cooked and served and the staff are always helpful. If you want to go for the Thursday night lobster special, be sure you have reservations. The restaurant has been operated by the same owners for decades, the quality is uniformly good. Nice big hearth with big fire in the winter and flowers in the summer. Maryland crab cakes and baby back ribs are good choices. Value for the price is also present.