All reviews waffles ithaca college typical breakfast newer property small indoor pool free wifi other hotels last minute booking microwave and mini fridge nice lobby king suite desk area a great stay buttermilk falls top floor clean hotel complimentary breakfast
Reviewed 21 February 2014

i stayed at this hotel about two weeks ago and the staff there is still on my mind. the level of customer service was above and beyond the norm. from check in, to breakfast (the place was immaculate) to check out i didn't meet one staff member that wasn't willing to assist me whenever the need arose and i might add immediately. next time i am in ithaca and need a place to stay, this is where i will be!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Camilla G
Ariel N, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Ithaca, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2014

Wow! Thank you so much for those very kind words. Opening up a new property has been a dynamic and unpredictable undertaking but all the while we've been able to answer the bell and contribute consistently to a positive guest experience. It feels wonderful to have those efforts acknowledged. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in the Finger Lakes Region!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

We arrived very late (after 1 AM) and the front desk person who greeted us was very friendly and nice. The rooms are clean and the breakfast is pretty decent. My only complaints: No extra blanket and no hair dryer. The room temp was comfortable but by no means extra warm or hot. The shower stall is large and clean but beware you may get wet (cold water) when you turn the water on and then try to adjust the temperature - the door is on the wrong end - but a minor inconvenience.

This was a quick one night stop for us, so it wasn't worth calling down for them so I really shouldn't complain, but if you need these items I would plan ahead.

We were on the first floor, on the main road side and I have no complaints about the noise level (very minimal). The road can get a bit busy but overall it did not present an issue for us.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hello420

I'm happy to hear your experience was a good one overall. Thank you for your feedback in regards to the road noise as well, it's nice to know it didn't disturb your stay. I apologize for our oversights but hope you'll return despite them so we can correct our mistakes!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Terrific new hotel in Ithaca - quick drive to both Ithaca College (our destination) and Cornell as well as The Commons - fabulous price. I hate to tell you how great it was because I don't want them to be booked up when I need them. Bedding nice, bathroom awesome, lobby and breakfast super!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Deborah G

Thank you for sharing that glowing review! It feels great knowing guests are enjoying their Ithaca Fairfield experience. I love the location as well, close enough to all the action but a little off the beaten path so it's nice and quiet. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 18 February 2014

we stayed for one night, great location, very friendly and helpful staff. Disappointing pool, very small, and no hot tub. Rooms new, smallish size. We struggled with room temp, when heat is running set at 74 nice and toasty, when it kicked off room would get chilly. the space around window was blowing cold air in, poor insulation. very nice bathroom. Breakfast huge room, chilly a doors open into here. Oatmeal, bacon, powdered eggs. etc.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

I apologize for the difficulties you experienced during your stay but appreciate the feedback! The building is brand new so any info we receive from guests in regards to the building itself is valuable. I’m glad our staff helped make the stay a little brighter and I hope you’ll think of us again the next time you’re in Ithaca!

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Brand new hotel in Ithaca. Great location. Right near restaurants and shopping. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. I will be staying here again in February and I am looking forward to my visit. Very convenient for Ithaca College

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Ariel N, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Ithaca, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write that very nice review! We're working hard to maintain the appearance of the building as well as the connection we form with our guests. We look forward to seeing you again as well!