All reviews waffles ithaca college typical breakfast newer property small indoor pool free wifi other hotels last minute booking microwave and mini fridge nice lobby king suite desk area a great stay buttermilk falls top floor clean hotel complimentary breakfast
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Spent the night here on the way from NYC to Niagara Falls. It's fairly new and pretty clean. If you keep in mind that you are at a Fairfield Inn and not the Four Seasons, you'll be quite satisfied.
TIP- Don't ask the front desk for restaurant recs. They recommended a pizza parlour that was run by really nice people who should not be in the restaurant business.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank littlemamadeb
Jack M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Ithaca, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am glad to hear that your stay met your expectations. I apologize that you got a bad pizza suggestion we usualy get good feedback about the restaurants to which we send our guests and I'd be interested to know where you were sent. Thank you again.

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

There is nothing better than a new hotel. My only complaint is that the walls are a tad thin so I could hear the people above us in the morning. Maybe request a 4th floor room and this problem will be solved. Super clean, friendly staff, nice breakfast.

Stayed: July 2014
Jack M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Ithaca, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to reveiw our property. I apologize that there were some noise issues during your stay but I'm glad to hear that they did not ruin the overall experience. Please think of us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This hotel is awesome. The staff is the best hotel staff, in fact I would not call them a staff I would call them a TEAM. Mr frazier is like a concierge at a five star hotel in NYC. Anything you need he's the person to ask, anything you need to know about Ithaca he's the person to ask. Bonnie and Linda at the front desk will make you feel like your the only customer in the building. The coffee is always fresh(no matter what time you show up to check in) the breakfast has a variety of food from cold to hot and it taste good, best of all NO Fox News in your face in the breakfast common area it's morning Express with Robin Meade. The rooms are beautiful clean with 10 ft ceilings nice woodwork and large bathrooms. I have never seen any wall paper falling off. I had to say that because I read that in a comment. The beds are the most comfortable beds I have sleep in in a hotel, it's like being at home. The parking lot is well light at night. I come to Ithaca to preform surgeries twice a month, and after my nights stay here I am well rested and ready for the OR. All the reasons I gave is why I only stay here while I am in Ithaca, NY.......you could use a hot tub for the cold winter nights.

Noah S Rochester, NY

Room Tip: Rooms 125,127, 130 are close to the common area and fresh coffee, and quiet because the elevators are on the other end of the building.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you the glowing review. It is really gratifying to hear about your experience on the property and with our staff. We take pride in our customer service and it sounds like everyone did a great job during your stay. Please think of us again when your travels bring you back to the Ithaca area.

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Newer hotel in Ithaca very friendly staff and very clean hotel. Great proximity to many amenities and some of the state parks near by. Not near downtown but just a short drive away. Great breakfast and very friendly staff. Free wifi when we stayed.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mountainboymj

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. Please stay with us again if your travels bring you to the Ithaca area.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Just returned from a 2 night stay at the Fairfield Ithaca. Check in was pleasant and easy. Booked a King Suite. Nice size room with king bed and an additional living room area. The room was very clean, felt new, and the bed was very comfortable. Bathroom was large with a walk in shower, free breakfast was adequate. Area was convenient to shopping and dining and visiting Ithaca College. I have stayed at several hotels in the area, this is my new go to hotel. Loved it!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Disneyfan95

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It is great to hear that we exceeded your expectations. Please think of us again if your travels bring you back to Ithaca College or the Finger Lake area.