“Great Place for Pizza!!”
Review of Sal's Pizzeria

Sal's Pizzeria
Ranked #126 of 269 Restaurants in Ithaca
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 16 August 2012

After a long morning of sightseeing around Ithaca, we stopped here because the 4 kids in our group asked for pizza. We were greeted by our server immediately and drinks were served. We must have looked hot and thirsty since the drinks were quickly served. Without even asking, our server put all the kids drinks in paper cups instead of glasses. Nice touch! We ordered a large Sal's Special and a large 1/2 cheese/pepperoni for the 4 kids and 4 adults. Both pizzas were outstanding!!! Sal's Special had fresh peppers and mushrooms on it, as well as pepperoni and sausage. We did not have any leftovers from either pizza! We can't wait till next years annual Ithaca visit as Sal's will most certainly be one of our stops!

Reviewed 3 August 2012

It was fast preparation that gave them 2 stars. All the rest is not that good. I guess The Pizza was made with artificial cheese.

Reviewed 14 July 2012

The Pizzeria was within walking distance to my hotel. The pizza was good but a bit over priced.

Reviewed 17 November 2011

veryy clean/well maintained restaurant..fresh food..great taste..friendly wait staff..great price and service overall deff a 5 star retaurant

Reviewed 27 September 2011

I think they have the best pizza in town. Pizza preferences are an individual matter and their style suits my taste. It is the closest to NYC style pizza I have had in Ithaca.
The wings are another matter. I have never had better wings anywhere, hands down. Again, a subjective issue (isn't all food?) but they are crispy and the sauce is perfect!
I also like the small town owner operated family atmosphere. Something that is becoming more and more rare these days. Patronize a local business and enjoy your purchase in two ways....

1  Thank EddieInIthaca