“Great Dim Sum”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Dim Sum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

I've been here 3 or 4 times for dim sum and it's always great. Service is good as well, and everything here is more authentic than other Chinese restaurants.

Visited May 2014

Ithaca, New York
“Good Chinese Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Our favorite Chinese restaurant is closed on Sundays so my husband and I checked ratings for other restaurants in Ithaca. Hai Hong got good reviews so we tried it for take-out on Mother's Day. We were very happy with our meals. My husband had moo shu chicken and I had moo goo gai pan. The meat and vegetables were fresh, the veggies crunchy, and the food was very tasty. I especially liked the fact it was not overly salty, the way take-out food can be. Service was prompt and friendly. Serving sizes were ample. The egg rolls and the egg drop soup were also very good. I would definitely return.

Visited May 2014
Venice, Florida
“Our Favorite Chinese Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

We've been going to Hai Hong for years so I thought it was time I posted a review. Food is just wonderful, everything we've ordered there over the years has been excellent. With a large following of Chinese students from Cornell as patrons, you know it must be good! For appetizers we order either the spareribs or dumplings, hard to choose which is better, My husband's latest favorite is chicken with mixed vegetables and lately I've been ordering the BBQ pork with broccoli. Staff is super friendly, service is excellent and the portions are generous.

• Visited February 2014
Phuket, Thailand
“So much to choose from”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

Haiphong has become our regular weekly lunch, my friend and I go there at least once a week. The owner is so nice, very chatty. There are so many dishes to choose from the menu, we have never ordered the same thing. Very tasty but that authentic, but this is America, cannot complain about it. Kung poa chicken was really nice, orange chicken and sesame chicken was pretty good, but basil chill dish was not that great. Overall, it is restaurant that you will definitely go again if you love here.

1 Thank TheNayzer
Ithaca, New York
“Best Chinese restaurant in Ithaca”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

The service is excellent, and the food is even better. I love their Gravy chow, and I've heard friends like the sizzlers. After the most disappointing experiences at Ling Ling, Imperial Cuisine and the awful Apollo restaurant, I finally came to this restaurant and found real good Chinese food. Quantities are wholesome too. My recent fav in collegetown. You might also like their complimentary tea, chips with dip and fortune cookies.

• Visited January 2014