“Pretty standard”

Cuisines: Chinese
Poughkeepsie, New York
“Pretty standard”
Reviewed 4 May 2013

I would say it's one of the better Chinese food restaurants in Ithaca, but not the greatest food I've had...it's pretty standard and I enjoyed it. I do order from here when I have a craving for Chinese food...

Visited February 2013

Ithaca, New York
“Good, Quick, Tastey Food”
Reviewed 5 March 2013

They are consistent in quality. You will enjoy.... for take out. I really look for the spicier dishes. They do this with no difficulty. If I am ordering out, this is the place in Ithaca to do that.

Visited January 2013
“blech.”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Not very good. Really below-average Chinese food. Disappointing.

Visited March 2012
New York City, New York
“Comically bad service”
Reviewed 3 July 2012 via mobile

Ithaca has a terrible shortage of decent Chinese restaurants. Ling Ling was close and OK. But in the four years we have lived here, the food has been getting worse, and the service has become appalling. For a while, we made a little game around the bad service, but it gt so bad that we do not go anymore. A shame.

“Great takout”
Reviewed 5 June 2012

We often order takout from Ling Ling, and recently have also had dinner there in the restaurant. Takeout is exceptional - always ready in about "20 minute", which is just the right amount of time it takes for me to hop in the car, and drive to pick it up. My favorite is the Chicken and Broccoli, and have been known to order it "Chicken and Broccoli without Broccoli". Dining in left a little to be desired, as the atmosphere was a little beaten down, and there was only one waiter taking care of everyone in the place.

• Visited May 2012