“Excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mahogany Grill
Ranked #6 of 260 Restaurants in Ithaca
Price range: US$12 - US$45
Cuisines: Steakhouse, American, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Ithaca, New York
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

I go to Mahogany Grill at least once a week now because the service, atmosphere, and food are top notch. The employees have positive energy and are capable of making great recommendations. They really make u feel welcome starting first and foremost with the manager, who has gone above and beyond to accommodate me every time I've been there. After all that the food and wine list are can't miss. I especially enjoy going down for brunch on the weekends either by myself or with friends and family. I have not once had an amazing time at Mahogany Grill and will continue to make it my "go-to" restaurant in Ithaca.

• Visited October 2013

“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

I go to Mahogany Grill once or twice a week for cocktails with friends or date night with my husband. The wine list is excellent, drinks are expertly made and the food is consistently delicious. Two or three times a month I go for the weekend brunch and every new person I bring there ends up loving it, too. My sister visited recently and said it was the best omelet she EVER had. The staff is wonderful, always friendly and professional. The service I have received has been consistently outstanding, whether I'm with only one other person or with a group of twenty.

Trumansburg, New York
“Mahogany Grill is the best restaurant in Ithaca”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

We look forward to our dinner at Mahogany Grill every week. We keep returning because of the quality of the service, food, the variety of menu and specials.

The staff are enthusiastic and create a warm and welcoming atmosphere. They go out of their way to make us feel special.

Simply Mahogany Grill is the best restaurant in Ithaca.

• Visited December 2013
New York City, New York
“Mahogany Grill”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

I've been to Mahogany a few times, and I've never had a bad meal. Most recently we tried the Calamari and Mediterranean Salad with Grilled Chicken. The salad was extremely fresh and tasteful, and the Calamari was very good as well with the sauce it came with. Excellent service, both the GM, and our server. I recommend this place to anyone. Great menu for all and well-priced, best brunch as well in Ithaca.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Great burgers and salads”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

Met friends and family here after Cornell graduation. We had the salad and meat lovers and beer and water members. Everyone left full and happy. Large enough portions to satisfy, burgers to perfection with regular or sweet potatoes and salads with or without chicken moist and tender. Murphy stouts cold and fresh. Others did eggs omelets all large proportions. Something for everyone.