“Great spot in the Commons”
Review of Mahogany Grill

Mahogany Grill
Ranked #6 of 269 Restaurants in Ithaca
Price range: US$12 - US$45
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Mahogany Grill is one of my favorite places in the Commons- great food and atmosphere! The bar is a great spot to get a quick drink or hang out for an extended time. Definitely recommend it.

1  Thank Kait R

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Great food and atmosphere- I always enjoy enjoy my meal. The bar and drinks are awesome too, one of my favorite places in the commons.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

We were visiting the Finger Lakes region this weekend for an event on Seneca Lake, but decided to head into Ithaca for dinner Saturday night. Mahogany Grill has an excellent menu with lots of options -- steaks, seafood, burgers and some more eclectic items like empanadas.

Our waiter was very attentive and gave good advice on the menu. The portions are very large, so order accordingly.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

My fiance and I got engaged at Mahogany last week. When I told them my plans, they went above and beyond what I expected. A private table, champagne, and the ring presented on a plate with flowers and strawberries. These weren't things I asked for, just things they did on their own. They even had a waitress nearby to take photos and capture the moment.

After allowing us time together, the manager brought over macaroni and cheese, knowing it was our favorite dish. The food and service is excellent regardless of when you go, but they really go above and beyond at every stop. My fiance and I already considered it our place for date nights, but now, it's so much more

1  Thank Patrick B
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I go to Mahogany Grill at least once a week now because the service, atmosphere, and food are top notch. The employees have positive energy and are capable of making great recommendations. They really make u feel welcome starting first and foremost with the manager, who has gone above and beyond to accommodate me every time I've been there. After all that the food and wine list are can't miss. I especially enjoy going down for brunch on the weekends either by myself or with friends and family. I have not once had an amazing time at Mahogany Grill and will continue to make it my "go-to" restaurant in Ithaca.