“Just passing through.”

Dining options: After-hours
Bettendorf, IA
“Just passing through.”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Recently ate at this restaurant on a family vacation and was pleased with the service, food and atmosphere. Nice view of the lake.

“Great food! Quaint Feel!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed the burger and fries I ordered here. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a casual but very tasty meal!

NE PA USA
“Great food, relaxed atmosphere”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our meal here. We took my 90 year old mom, who can be a bit picky and hard to please. She and my daughter had the fresh haddock fish fry. It was excellent, flakey and the batter was light, not greasy at all. Nice selection of sides with meal. We will definitely go back; and we live 40 minutes away, but worth the trip! Friday nights I understand are quite busy. Locals drop by after work for a beverage and the local "lake cottage" crowd make it feel homey. Staff vey polite, patient, and willing to please.

Visited July 2014
Ithaca, New York
“Best fish fry in town”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This family restaurant on Cayuga lake is an institution , friendly bar with pool table and bowling run for the kids. You can,t beat their fish fry ! It,s always fresh and cooked just right, not over -cooked like so many.
The coleslaw is always my favorite but they won,t give out the recipe.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank 667Nancy
Ithaca NY
“Best Fish Fry”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is a casual, pub-type place. Kind of Road-side Tavern atmosphere. I like going off times- not in the middle of regular dinner rush. Why does everyone want to eat at 7:00? The fish fry is crisp and juicy. Not greasy or heavy. I prefer onion rings or fried cauliflower to french fries. Or homemade slaw or potato salad. The tully burger is my other favorite choice, with 1000 island instead of mayo. It's a smaller version of their popular Pinesburger. A local bakery makes their rolls and it is a good fit with the burgers.

• Visited June 2014