“Good indian food, curry”

Sangam Indian Cuisine
Ranked #41 of 269 Restaurants in Ithaca
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Indian cuisine. Serving since 1983. Daily lunch buffet, Dine in,Take out, Delivery and catering from 50 to 1000 people. large selection of dairy free, gluten free and vegan dishes on the menu.
Reviewed 11 July 2007

This place serves great curry, many different varieties- I love the mango curry, sweet and tangy. Also try the "pan" leaf shaped special oven baked bread. Really soft and chewy, dip it in curry! For lunch they have buffet style dining with curry, rice, beans, etc. Service may be a bit slow but usually bearable.

29  Thank Purplehibiscus
There are newer reviews for Sangam Indian Cuisine

Reviewed 4 December 2006

This is one of my favorite Indian restaurants in the world (and i've tried a lot.) I think Sangam is one of the most consistently good restaurants that I have ever been to. I've lived in ithaca my whole life, so I have been a long time customer of this restaurant. I highly recommend the Chicken Tikka Masala, Chicken Tikka Sagwala, Lamb curry and the Vegetarian Appetizers. My brother is also a big fan of the Mango Lassis. My only complaint is that the service can sometimes be a little slow...however, the staff is very friendly and if you sit at one of the windo tables it's a great place for people watching!

29  Thank ithaca-girl
Reviewed 24 October 2006

My wife and I love the food at Sangam Indian Cuisine. It is located in College Town on Eddy St. The parking can be a little difficult but there is a parking garage nearby. The restaurant is almost never crowded for dinner. I have never been to their lunch buffet.

28  Thank D_Karasin