Hilton Garden Inn Ithaca
Courtyard Ithaca Airport/University(Ithaca)(Great Value!)
US$210
  • Room Service
US$200
US$181
Travelocity
Fairfield Inn & Suites Ithaca(Ithaca)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$269
US$178
US$192
Official Hotel
All reviewsithaca commonsirish pubgreat locationparking garageheart of downtownwithin walking distancerestaurants and shopsfront desk staffcentral locationbreakfast buffetvery nice hotelshuttle servicehotel stafffree shuttlefitness centervisiting cornellroom was clean and comfortable
Reviewed 6 January 2014

My husband and I decided to visit the Finger Lake region for my birthday with another couple. He planned the entire even so when we showed up to the Hilton I was pleasantly surprised. The location is wonderful, steps away from restaurants and the local square. Parking was not an issue since you can park in the parking garage across the street and they will validate, this was a nice plus since there was snow. The rooms are very clean, and the front desk was super nice! Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aboyle3232
JerryArsen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ithaca, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I’m a little late but Happy Birthday!! When you come back ask for me (Jerry) and I can point you to some great spots around town.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

We got this hotel to stay overnight on New Year's Eve and avoid driving after going out to celebrate. The staff was wonderful, the breakfast staff were genuinely happy to be there and help us. We will definitely stay again even though we are local, it was just a nice relaxing experience (which every family needs once in a while!)

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank kayjlove

I hope you had a good new years and we hope to see you again this year

Reviewed 1 January 2014

The hotel is clean and presentable. The staff was friendly but when problem arose offered no assistance. First of all the pillows were old, and uncomfortable. Next I was awakened by banging in the laundry room at 8:30pm. As a Hilton, it is not a Hilton. The noise was addressed by an apology without any offering of a discount, etc. The Hilton did not live up to its reputation of satisfaction guarenteed. There is better quality hotels locally. I was surprised at the lack of accountability.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
JerryArsen, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ithaca, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with the comfort and appointment of our guestrooms. We appreciate your honest input and we will use your remarks as we make plans for future refreshments. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you and show you the quality service and accommodations you deserve, if your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

I decided to give my extended family a night at Hilton Garden Inn. Everyone had a great time. If I had to pick one word to describe it would be service. No one in our party had an iphone charger. Room service had one in my hand in a few minutes (and we were on the 9th floor!) The rooms are so so. Nothing mind blowing. At almost twice the rate of economy lodgings I think that a little renovating would be classy. We actually stayed at a motel 6 in summer that had bamboo floors and a Swedish IKEA look. Pretty mind blowing for 69/night.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay I am happy you had a good time and we were able to find a phone charger for you. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I have stayed here a number of times for Christmas, and it is always a pleasure to stay here. The staff is friendly and I have never had any problems. It is conveniently located next to the walking mall in Ithaca, and there are a number of nice places to eat and drink within walking distance. Add to this a bar in the same building that is open on Christmas Eve, it has all that I need. Certainly not a fancy hotel, but a good value for the price.

One note about the walking mall, it is currently under construction, so it isn't as nice with all of the standard stuff ripped out. There were a number of play areas for kids as well as benches as such. Also I didn't see any of the space monuments for Carl Sagan in the walking mall (it was a scale version of the solar system, certainly puts this into perspective, I always looked forward to seeing it). I am assuming that these pieces will be put back once the construction is done for the walking mall. No fault of the hotel, but I always looked forward to these aspects in the past.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are on the sixth floor and above, I have always had a room with a Southern exposure which can make waking up a pleasurable experience, assuming there is some sunlight (not much on my current trip).
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor the construction in the commons is scheduled to be complete next year however they have done a really good job of keeping it open for visitors. It is my understanding that the art will go back when done.