“Hotel Stay”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Ithaca
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Ithaca
Reviewed 25 January 2014

This hotel is a decent hotel, clean and the staff is friendly and helpful. I am here on business though out the year and continue to stay at this location. The complimentary breakfast is usually ok and the dinners are ok also if your looking to save some money. They also have free wine and beer with dinner which is a added plus!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Ithaca, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel . We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Homewood Suites Ithaca and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next trip to Ithaca!

Reviewed 23 January 2014

We went to Ithaca to visit family with four adults and two children. The hotel was very accommodating, offering to keep the pool open later if we needed. The room was clean and very roomy. We even had a football game party in there with the rest of the family one day. The pool and hot tub were incredibly clean. Breakfast was yummy! We would stay again!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kassandra S

Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Homewood Suites Ithaca on Tripadvisor. We appreciate your feedback and we are happy to know that you and your family had such a wonderful time during your stay with us at Homewood Suites Ithaca. Thank you again for your valuable review,and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back to our hotel in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 14 January 2014

My family has stayed here twice in the past year. The staff is extremely friendly and the rooms are clean and spacious. We remembered Sandie (breakfast) from last year when we visited recently after Christmas last month. She took the time to talk with us when we were eating to ask us how our meal was. Since we visit the area once a year, we will definitely stay here again. The pillows and bed were luxurious!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Laura G
WHGGuestService, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Ithaca, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Thank you for writing this pleasant review on Tripadvisor about your stay at the Homewood Suites Ithaca. I'm delighted to know that you had such an enjoyable time in our hotel.

Thank you for your comments regarding our suites which you have kindly mentioned were clean and spacious. I also enjoyed reading your kind words about our services and our extremely friendly staff. I will ensure your comments will be shared with Sandie and our hotel staff, so they can be recognized for their amazing job.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor and we can’t wait to welcome you back to the Homewood Suites Ithaca for your next visit.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I only stayed one night and spent that night at my plant, only getting a quick nap in the comfy King bed plus a shower in the morning. Wish I could have enjoyed more of the amenities here, but have to say, the Manager's reception was great. Getting in after a 4 hour drive and not having to figure out fast food or spend too much time in a restaurant was a blessing. I didn't partake in the beer or wine because I was heading out to a work function but had I not been working, I definitely would have. The lobby/dining area is very comfortable with a fireplace and TV. The food at breakfast was wonderful: herbed scrambled eggs, hash browns and perfectly cooked bacon. I loved the dark roast coffee option. The room was very well appointed, with full size refrigerator, microwave in the kitchenette. Large stall shower could have used another shelf for soap or shampoo, which actually was missing. No worries, though. I'm sure I could have gotten one from the front desk but I had one in my bag. It's not actually in Ithaca downtown but I imagine that it's easily accessible to the wineries etc. I wasn't there for that this time so I'm not positive. All in all, was a great place to stay. I will be back!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
WHGGuestService, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Ithaca, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review following your recent stay at Homewood Suites Ithaca. We are proud to read that all aspects of the hotel have met your expectations. Guest satisfaction is our main goal at Homewood Suites, and it is rewarding to learn that it has been achieved throughout your stay. Your patronage is appreciated and we look forward to your return in the near future, hopefully on a longer visit.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 12 December 2013

The hotel is located near shopping & close to the colleges in town. The rooms were very clean with everything we needed in the kitchen. The bed was a little firm for my liking, but the staff promised to have a mattress topper next time I visit. The price was a little steep but not bad if you have some points to use. Overall very satisified.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
WHGGuestService, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Ithaca, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

We all truly appreciate your kind words and that you’ve taken the time to share them with our future guests on TripAdvisor. It is always our goal to ensure that our guests experience a remarkable stay!

I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed your suite, hotel amenities and our location.

Thank you for your great review, and we look forward to host you as our guest again soon.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 23 November 2013

a beautiful experience, great accommodations, scenic view, the best amenities. Great location, close to malls and fabulous restaurants, yet in the middle of a beautiful and scenic country setting. A must location for a weekend getaway.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
WHGGuestService, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Ithaca, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

On behalf of the Homewood Suites Ithaca team we would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor. I enjoyed reading your wonderful review, we are proud to read that all the aspects of the hotel have met your expectations and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you again on your next trip to Ithaca!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

This is a very nice place to stay in Ithaca. The location has easy access to the restaurants and stores in town. The rooms are quiet and clean. What I liked most about the room is how big it is. You have allot of room for luggage and relaxing. You won't feel cramped and confined in these rooms. They are very neat and clean. The other nice amenities are having a little kitchen to use right in your room. There is a refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and coffee maker in your room. The two televisions in the gives you the option of someone watching what they want in the living room and the other person can watch a different show in the bedroom. For long term or short stays in Ithaca I would return to the Homewwod suites and I would recommend it to other travelers.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank WBevanW
WHGGuestService, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Ithaca, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Homewood Suites by Hilton Ithaca .

It was a great pleasure to read your review, and I was happy to know that you would highly recommend us!

I would like to thank you for your kind detailed remarks about the hotel’s Suites which you have kindly mentioned was large ,very clean and quiet with available TV's and well- equipped Kitchen. We are also happy to know that you liked our easy accessible location to the restaurants and stores in town!

We indeed hope that your travels will bring you back to Ithaca in the near future, it would be a pleasure to have you stay with us again.

Once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us on TripAdvisor.