“Huge portions - especially their redicu-creamy alfredo sauce. But good...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kilpatrick's Publick House

Kilpatrick's Publick House
Ranked #69 of 260 Restaurants in Ithaca
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Kilpatrick's Publick House is Ithaca's premier Irish Pub. Serving Top-Notch Irish/English Cuisine. We proudly use as many local ingredients as possible. Our beautiful coppertop bar is second to none. Serving up carefully crafted cocktails. Not to mention we are the first bar in Ithaca to serve Farm-To-Glass. Stop in and see what's the fuss is about at Ithaca's ONLY Irish Pub!
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Huge portions - especially their redicu-creamy alfredo sauce. But good...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2008

Huge portions - especially their redicu-creamy alfredo sauce. But good...

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Huge portions were the key to this place. The food is good but nothing fantastic, and on the pricier side. I didn't...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2008

Huge portions were the key to this place. The food is good but nothing fantastic, and on the pricier side. I didn't feel it was worth the price.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Nice pub atmosphere! Andy likes the burgers.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2008

Nice pub atmosphere! Andy likes the burgers.

Long Island NY
“Nice Lunch Spot Ithaca”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2007

Kilpatrick’s Publick House Ithaca NY

I was in the Ithaca area on 7/2/07 looking for a place for lunch. My wife spotted this place and it looked nice. I was a little reluctant due to we have 3 kids, ages 4, 4, and 7. Restaurants can be a challenge. We were pleasantly greeted at the door than seated in a booth towards the back. The booths are really nice for the kids. In the booth there is a flat screen TV. Great for the kids when you’re waiting for your food. Lunch menu was reasonable and food was good, with a large portion. Looking at the menu you don’t see a children’s menu but our waitress said it’s not printed but she told us the selections all priced at $4.95 per child with drink – chicken fingers, noodles, grill cheese and a couple of other items. My kids ate the grilled cheese and noodles, which both can with fries by our chose and the portions were huge for them. My wife and I had hamburgers which was delicious and generous. Total bill was $29.57 with out tip. Excellent service and food.

PS Not realizing when we entered this restaurant is attached to a hotel, I believe it was the Hilton Garden or something like that. I didn’t realize it when we came off the street.

I did get to look at the dinner menu – Had very nice entrees – little more pricey than lunch on average $15-20 per entrée. If they are as generous with dinner as lunch it should be worth it.