“Very satisfied!!”

Dining options: Takeout
Owasco, NY
“Very satisfied!!”
Reviewed 30 December 2011

We decided to eat at Sticky Rice on a whim tonight. The restaurant and decor leave much to be desired, but that having been said, we were very pleased and surprised at the quality of the food. The prices were very reasonable as well. We will definitely go back again.

• Visited December 2011

• Thai first
“Hit and miss”
Reviewed 26 December 2011

The food is amazing when the owner is working. And when he's not it's so-so.

New York
“Always good, sometimes amazing”
Reviewed 5 November 2011

We order from here about once a week and either eat in or take away. The food is consistently good and sometimes simply amazing. We have brought out of town folks here and everyone seems to be able to find something to their liking from their comprehensive menu.

For those unfamiliar with Thai or Laotion food, the pictures and entree explanations are a huge help. They seem to be able to cater to your individual level of spice as well.

The atmosphere is nothing to write home about but you hardly notice because of the solid service and the great food.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank wi2ny05
“best value”
Reviewed 27 November 2010

genuince thai food. I've traveled cross thailand. and found this one reminding me all the good food experience over there! typical hole in the wall

Ithaca, New York
“Everything I've tried here I've really liked. They're very fast and friendly. There is room to sit, but I wouldn't...”
Reviewed 8 November 2009

Everything I've tried here I've really liked. They're very fast and friendly. There is room to sit, but I wouldn't recommend it. It's hidden away, you can't see it from the street--walk around the corner from the Domino's Pizza!