“No complaints - nothing to rave about”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #125 of 269 Restaurants in Ithaca
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

5 of us, covering 3 different generations, met for lunch. Samantha the waitress went out of her way to accommodate us and to answer any questions we had about ingredients. The menu is so full I keep thinking I'll find a favorite, but generally it's good, but I look for something better the next time. Love the queso appetizer and must have warm chips and salsa. Maybe next time I'll have chips and beer or margarita and call it a lunch!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We have eaten here several times now (and yes I understand it is a chain) and our meals have always been very well made. Service is always top notch. Consistent and good quality at a fair price. Just what you are expecting form a chain.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

Its a chain restaurant so it wasnt anything super special or anything I couldnt get in my home town but things were great and our server was awesome

Reviewed 20 April 2013

The food was good and the service was excellent. We were seated right away and our waiter was very helpful and attentive. Nice meal.

Reviewed 3 November 2012

Exactly what you expect at Chilis - big menu, pretty good food for the price, unlimited beverages, acceptable service.