“Great Local Coffee House. ”
Review of Gimme Coffee

Gimme Coffee
Ranked #4 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Ithaca
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Fantastic local coffee house with amazing drip coffee. The coffee house can get load but they also have a sidewalk seating area.

There are newer reviews for Gimme Coffee

Reviewed 14 June 2014

This place knows how to make coffee. It is rich with deep flavor, but not at all bitter. The pastries are also very good. We went here a couple of times. I had an almond and lemon curd cake one day and a rhubarb buckle another and both were as good or better than homemade and I am veeery picky about cake and pastry that I do not make at home. Excellent

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Gimme definitely makes the best coffee in Ithaca. They sell coffee that is fair traded, rainforest seal, sustainable and some is even what they call "relationship coffee" (close relationship with small growers). I like trying all the different coffees from all over the world. The staff can be hit or miss, but most are nice if you smile and say thank you (most people just rush in and out for coffee). Bring your won mug for a few cents off as well!.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

My friend used to work at Gimme Coffee and the first time I had it was at her house made via french press. Ever since then, I've been hooked! Best coffee in Ithaca.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

This is probably my favorite "go to place" for coffee in downtown Ithaca. The staff is really friendly and I just like the vibe in there.. plus the coffee is also really good.