“Fresh, Tasty, and Clean”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sagar Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #73 of 409 Restaurants in Jamaica
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Description: SAGAR Chainese is a new kind of food Test.Our cuisine is truly Indian, with a real emphasis on using the freshest ingredients and reducing wastage, a passion for cooking combined with attention to detail means we do not use frozen meat or poultry and our fish is from sustainable sources, mindful of our enviornmental responsiblity, most of our ingredients are from local suppliers and of English origin.To futher the theme of wholesome Indian food, and for you to enjoy it in its true sense, we are a completely non-alcoholic restaurant. We believe good food should be experienced by the palette, unadulterated.
New York City, New York
“Fresh, Tasty, and Clean”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

So far I have eaten in this place 5 times between the month of March and April. It has become one of my favorite places in Queens. The food is very fresh, Tasty and the place very clean. The staff are very welcoming and warm. The Indian Chinese fusion concept is great! The Lollipo chicken are a must. I was worried to order their from the seafood menu and I took a chance and they surprised me with the freshness of their product. I highly recommend it. It is a great place to go with your friends, family or loved one. Check it out.

• Visited April 2014
6 Thank BlueScooterGirl

Edmonton, Canada
“Great Hakka Food”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I went there with a few friends, and i have to agree, their food is just awesome
I wish I could try a few more dishes, but I was completely stuck on the Thai Soup and the Lollipop Chicken.

Just fantastic!!
Later I tried the chilli beef, which was pretty good as well.
The prices are reasonable, high I guess for NY standards, but still pretty good.

Definitely go here if you Hakka is what youre looking for in Jamaica!

Food is Halal as well.

• Visited December 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Deshi food - deshi saad!!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Staff could be more friendly ... food was good; location is excellent... just next to subway (169 st) !!

Visited October 2013
New York City, New York
“Delicious food but, not consistant”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

I live in the neighborhood so I do dine in or take out minimum once per month. The food is delicious but, not consistently so. There are more days when it is quite good and less days that leave me wondering.....omg, are they having the waiters and waitress cook the food?
There have been quite a few times when I have ordered Gobi ( cauli flower )Manchurian dry and was told that they are out of Gobi! I must say though....when they do have it, it tends to be delicious!! All their vegetarian Manchurian dishes are usually good.....I am a vegetarian and have lots to choose from.
Service....well, that is a different story! The employees that work there need to understand that not ALL the people that go to that restaurant is from their country and will not accept mediocre and poor service!! Bottom line; employees need to be trained in customer service !

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Pam M
“Excellent:)”
Reviewed 18 December 2012

It was great experience. Food was delicious. Internal setting was Incredible. I just like this place.