“Hugs to Front Desk Specialist Jennifer”

Courtyard by Marriott New York JFK Airport
Ranked #1 of 31 Hotels in Jamaica
Los Angeles, California
“Hugs to Front Desk Specialist Jennifer”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Last month me and my fiance took the wrong A train back to JFK, ended up missing our flight and needing a room to crash. When we walked into the Courtyard Marriott 2 other hotels had already told us they were fully booked. We we sad, hungry, and tired so when Jennifer Crespo told us the same we felt doomed to go back to JFK and cuddle up on the cold floor. And I don't know if it was the look on our faces or Divine Intervention. But she clicked further on her computer and found that others hadn't confirmed there reservation and it looked like there was enough non-confirmers that we could crash for the night on a lovely bed, after a shower, in the comfort of one of their rooms. Life is often so sweet. Thank You J. Crespo. Thank you so much.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank breyemata
Courtyard_JFK_Mgr, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott New York JFK Airport, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear Breyemata,
Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott JFK Airport. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback from your recent stay. We are thrilled to hear Jennifer’s exceptional service was able to turn a difficult day into a pleasant evening. We pride ourselves on providing exemplary customer service, combined with the comfort of a cozy bed and comfortable hotel room. We are so glad we exceeded your expectations and hope you choose us again when traveling through the JFK area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
Cohasset
Reviewed 9 June 2014

It was only an overnight stay.Normally I would stay in NYC but my flight was so early I wanted to stay close to JFK. The staff was excellent as was the hotel. They have a small restaurant and a work out facility. I was upgraded to a nicer room. It was perfect for my short stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Dan O
Dear Dan O,
Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott JFK Airport. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback from your recent stay. It is terrific to know the staff service and hotel accomodations exceeded your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. All aspects of our 2 day stay we're perfect. Special mention goes to Jorge at the front desk. He went out of his way to be sure we got the room we wanted and was truly one of the most warm hospitable people that I have met! Job we'll done!

Room Tip: Upper floors have nice views
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Anthony S
Courtyard_JFK_Mgr, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott New York JFK Airport, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear Anthony S,
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share details from your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott JFK Airport. It is wonderful to hear the accommodations, from the clean and recently renovated guestrooms to the hospitable and knowledgeable staff, made your stay enjoyable. We are so glad Jorge’s attentive and genuine care did not go unnoticed. We hope to see you again soon when traveling through the JFK area.
Reviewed 5 June 2014

It has been a while since I've been to a hotel but I was very happy that I went to this one. The staff was very knowledgeable and helped my family have a fantastic and restful stay. Moveta and everyone else including the manager were wonderful and their service stands out. If you need to stay near JFK airport, I highly highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Tony K
Dear Tony K,
We greatly appreciate your positive feedback from your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott JFK Airport. We are thrilled our knowledgeable and accommodating staff, especially Moveta, made your stay with your family enjoyable. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and are glad we were able to make your visit a memorable one. We hope to see you and your family again soon!
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I recently had a layover at the Courtyard by Marriott JFK International Airport and the hotel and staff were great, especially Miss Brenda (Guest Services). Miss Brenda was helpful, courteous & welcoming. She made my stay enjoyable.

-Coco

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Coco T,
Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott JFK Airport. We are so glad we were able to make your short stay comfortable and that Brenda’s exceptional service made your visit that much more enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again during your next JFK International Airport layover.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I was leaving NY on an very early flight and decided to change my hotel to one closer to the airport. I will definitely stay here again. The staff was fabulous - especially Jorge. I dropped my car off at AVIS and the shuttle came within 15 minutes and brought me to the hotel. In the morning (VERY EARLY) the shuttle brought me to JFK right to my terminal so I did not have to take the AirTran. It worked out perfectly. Room was comfortable, food was great at the Bistro. Shuttle runs 24 hours a day. Very good experience!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank DebbieB1311
Dear DebbieB1311,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback from your recent stay. It is great to hear we were able to make your stay comfortable with our extraordinary staff service, along with the ease and convenience of our complimentary airport shuttle. We are glad you enjoyed our well appointed rooms and terrific food in our Bistro, all of which was topped off with Jorge’s attentiveness. We look forward to seeing you again soon when traveling through the area.
Dallas
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Jorge Uzcategui in particular is very talented, but these folks are so wonderful, really great service, and attentive to Everything. I had severe back pain upon arrival, and Jorge could not do enough for me, getting ice, bags etc. I will always come here when flying through JFK.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Donohue66,

We greatly appreciate you taking a moment to share your positive experience from your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott JFK Airport. It is wonderful to hear our staff was able to go above and beyond with their service and care. Jorge is always exceptional and we are glad he was able to make your stay more comfortable, even while dealing with your back pain. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit through the JFK area.