All reviews courtyard by marriott jfk airport federal circle shuttle service next morning an early flight new york comfortable rooms front desk staff bar restaurant short stay one night stay late check every half hour international flight an overnight stay coffee maker
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night before departing from JFK. Shuttle to airport a perfect solution for getting there on time. Hotel was nice enough, clean, more than adequate. We did not eat at the hotel so i cannot comment on that. But overall, I'd go back.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard New York JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear JoeandSue2018,

Thank you for being our guest at Courtyard New York JFK Airport. We are glad you enjoyed our airport shuttle service and had an overall great stay. Thanks for your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Courtyard New York JFK Airport is a terrific choice. They were professional and helpful in getting us to and from the airport quickly (at no charge). They were friendly and courteous. The room was clean and well-appointed. The bed was particularly comfortable. The bathroom was fairly updated. The bar/restaurant was good, but the hard-working wait staff was under-staffed and over-worked (although they were also good-natured about it). This was a very positive experience for us, and we recommend this hotel to other travelers.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard New York JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Courtyard New York JFK Airport. It’s great to see everything we have to offer left you with a remarkable impression of our hotel. Thank you again for recommending us, and we look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

a typical airport hotel, expensive for what it is! The hotel was well located for JFK but did not have much to offer My room was not as clean as I would have expected . I would stay there again but seemed over priced although it is New York I guess!

Stayed: September 2018
TeamMarriott, Manager at Courtyard New York JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Grant,

Thank you for your stay and for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your overall time with us, but we are sorry your room was not up to our typical standards. Your feedback helps us to know where we need to work a little harder, and we hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

From the moment we arrived, we experienced nothing but OUTSTANDING customer service. We were greeted and checked in by undoubtedly the friendliest and most accommodating guest rep (ARLENYS). We were later assisted in getting our rental car returned to the airport and then shuttled back to the hotel with another incredible employee and driver (GEORGE). To me, basically most hotel rooms are the same; it’s the guest service experience that differentiates the good from the not-so-good hotels. Because of its staff, this Marriott Courtyard ranks in the excellence category.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, General Manager at Courtyard New York JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear Diana C,

Thank you so much for the amazing review of the Courtyard New York JFK Airport! It was great to read that George and Arlenys exceeded your expectations. We work hard to make sure our guests are completely satisfied, so we will be sure to share your compliments with our team so they know their efforts do not go unnoticed. Thanks for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 September 2018

I've learned not to expect too much from Marriott these days. Even as a Platinum member, I'm generally disappointed in their level of service and recognition of status. I especially don't expect very much from the "lower" levels of the chain. In this, the Courtyard surprised me - in all positive ways. The staff is fantastic - to a one, they were friendly, thoughtful, and really went out of their way to make me feel welcome. The shuttle driver in particular - James - did me a big favor this morning by making an extra trip to take me to the airport when I miss the planned shuttle by about two minutes. Brenda called me an hour after I checked in to see how I was doing and if I needed anything.

The room was spotlessly clean and my request for a bathrobe was responded to within 8 minutes. I'm still not impressed with Marriott in general but this property is a definite stand-out. It's staff and service are excellent. If I ever have to spend the night near JFK again I'll be staying here.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank galileosdaughter1

Dear galileosdaughter1,

Thank you for staying with us and for your kind review. As a member of Platinum Rewards, we appreciate your loyalty to our brand. Our team takes great pride in providing an excellent experience for each and every guest, and we are so glad your were pleased with our services. Your comments will be shared with our team, especially James and Brenda. We look forward to having you stay at Courtyard New York JFK Airport every time your travels bring you to New York.