1,945 results
All reviews federal circle front desk complimentary breakfast shuttle service next morning free shuttle air train close to the airport waffles beds were comfortable an early flight business center the breakfast area late arrival overnight stay night's sleep stayed here for one night
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I had booked this hotel from the UK to stay in for one night after returning from staying in Long Island for a week . When we arrived at JFK from the UK we had stayed in the Hilton Hotel which is right next door so we found out that the Hampton Inn Hitel was next door so we went to see what it was like. What greeted us was a drab none welcoming reception area that you would find in a third World country. After seeing this we cancelled our booking a booked the Crown Plaza Hotel which was modern , had a nice reception area , a nice bar /restaurant a a separate restaurant which was downstairs from the bar. This hotel was also £100.cheaper than the Hampton Inn which is also run by Hilton.

Room Tip: Don’t stay here stay at the Crown Plaza Hotel.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn NY - JFK, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear John R S S,

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service and appearance when you arrived at our hotel. This is not typical of our usual Hamptonality and welcoming staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay as we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed. Thank you for your feedback, and we hope you will give us a chance the next time you’re in New York.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

At the Hampton I do not like the front gate. Slow open and close and does not always work with card. Staff is excellent form a friendliness standpointHousekeeping did a very good job excepet that thye left wastebaskets on top of toilet and room desk. Pillows were just sitting at the end of the bed. Not the normal arrival view. Just a little thing but not normal. Last thing is parking was missed on initial bill and needed a second charge and email. Nothing big but the little things make you think.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 8 September 2018

We liked our room because the lighting was adequate nd the bathroom had enough counter space for our toiletries. I still enjoy a tub which the Hampton rooms provide. The b0ed was just the right firmness and the pillows were a good size and not too fat.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

After a VERY VERY long day working and a accident happening in another terminal and everybody jammed up. I just wanted to get to the airport. I was EXHAUSTED. When I say that Ms. Ivy and Ms. Jamila not only kept their cool but handled everything SO PROFESSIONALLY and in a FRIENDLY manner. I cannot recommend this hotel enough and I genuinely hope whomever is in charge sees this review because these two AreThe Bomb Even though the delay in getting to the hotel was NEITHER of their faults they apologized and apologized. I myself want to follow their fine example in my own line of work. The hotel rooms are very nice, he beds are comfortable, and of course the complimentary breakfast is always a plus. Outside of business I would stay here anytime.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Friendly front desk staff; fast and warm welcome at check-in. Clean, comfortable, and quiet first floor room. Room was spacious enough for two adults with two toddlers. The elevator was slow and only one was working during our stay. Other than that I would definitely recommend and stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family