“awful”

Radisson Hotel JFK Airport
Ranked #15 of 30 Hotels in Jamaica
Reviewed 19 December 2013

rooms are very dirty, I was looking for a plug next to my bed and saw how filthy it was, also my clock radio didn't work, my coworker found a used toothbrush in his shower, other coworker had no towels in room. hotel does not pick you up at the terminal which is another hassle.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kate W
Savio M, Manager at Radisson Hotel JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2013

Greetings from the Radisoon Hotel at JFK airport

We are sorry we could not meet your expectations on this visit, As part of a regular crew that stays with us our goal is to make the short stopover a home away from home and on this visit we failed. We respectfully ask if there is any way we can make amends. Talk to our duty managers at the desk on your next visit so that we can make good on this issue.

There are newer reviews for Radisson Hotel JFK Airport

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Stayed only one night while traveling through, and I was blown away from the moment I arrived.
The staff were so polite and friendly, always had a smile on their face. After being away from home for so long and not having great experiences at other hotels, it made my night.
Rooms clean and the pillows so comfy.
Restaurant staff great as well, and had an excellent meal.

The next time I'm in the area, I'll be sure to come back. Thanks again for the wonderful night!

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are happy that you indicate that we would be the hotel of choice on your next transit via New York. We look forward to your patronage of the Radisson Brand and our hotel.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I got a good night sleep both nights of my stay. The front desk personel where very helpful. Ms Mirely was there to help from check in to check out.House keeping did a great job during our stay. They could use more parking spots for the geust to park there own cars.

Room Tip: All roooms are nice and clean
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Savio M, Manager at Radisson Hotel JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Greetings from the Big Apple

The Radisson Brand change brought along with it team spirit and the "YES I CAN" attitude; evident with the past few guest reviews. As for the Valet parking it is more for your security and we have this service around the clock. however we will look into your suggestions and see what best we can do in the future.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

My family and I stayed here during a trip to NY. I have to say that I found it very comfortable and relaxing. The facility was top notch and the people were extremely helpful & friendly with our every need. When we come back to NY, we will most certainly be returning to the Radisson @ JFK.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Savio M, Manager at Radisson Hotel JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your review. With the Brand change came a rejuvenated staff and culture. The team as you may have noticed is very upbeat and welcoming. Thank you for your patronage of the Brand & hotel and we would love to see you back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

When I travel ,normally the accommodations near the airports are terrible ,they lack the efficiency of transportation ,shuttle and other amenities . I am super impressed with the service ,the staff and the price , I would stay here every time I am around here and I would recommend to anybody and everybody .

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Valued Guest

We are glad you had an incident free stay on your recent visit to the Radisson Hotel JFK Airport. We learn from your review that you are a frequent traveler and we would like you to think of this hotel as your home away from home and we will make sure we reciprocate the same way to you.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

Great Staff and nice room. Awesome location to Airport. Great to early morning out or late arrival to airport as there is a shuttle. Will stay again if I fly in or out of JFK. Access to and from Expressway too.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Valued Guest

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on your recent stay. yes if it is proximity to the airport or the expressway then the Radisson Hotel JFK is the place to be at. We are the latest addition to the Radisson family of hotels and the closest to JFK Airport.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

After a week full of meetings, this hotel was a great choice. My room was clean and room service was efficient. The proximity to other locations was satisfactory. The staff was friendly and helpful I would definitely stay here every time I visit NYC.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Andrea R

Dear Guest

Thanks a lot for taking the time to review our property. As you would have noticed that the team puts service before self with our new brand promise - "Yes I can”. From Transportation, Front desk to the restaurant and Valet service the team here aims for 100% guest satisfaction.

Thank you again and we hope to see you more often.