1,406 results
All reviewsshuttle servicefederal circleclose to the airportlate checkhotel restaurantshort stayevery half hourfarahjoshuamanhattan
Reviewed 21 September 2017

The booking agency at JFK placed us at this hotel, indicating it was the only one having rooms on an afternoon when many flights were cancelled. From the airport you take a free shuttle bus to/from hotel for convenience. Check-in staff were competent and efficient. Rooms were clean and good sized. Little traffic noise--even when flights resumed. Hotel was luxury priced for an airport hotel, but it was not a luxury hotel

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2017

I travel a lot for business and I have to say that my Housekeeper on the 9th floor Angelica was one of the best that I've encountered. Her attention to detail and professionalism was commendable. She even took the time to ask me was there anything in particular I would like done during my 11 day stay. Job well done Angelica.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2017

The people here were very friendly, polite and helpful... but the building has serious problems. We constantly had elevator problems - which is frightening when you are on the 10th floor.
In the morning, there was NO hot water... and then there was the damn fire alarm that went off!
The place is simply in serious need of inspection and renovation. Wallpaper is pealing from the bathroom walls (no ventilation) - which are BROWN, like much of the interior of the building. Just changing the colors and cleaning the would do a lot.

Stayed: September 2017
Savio M, Manager at Radisson Hotel JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear 9999emails

Thank you for your feedback, We seriously apologize for the inconvenience caused during your stay and yes we did have a bad week when the elevators and boiler experienced challenges that we had to address hence the fire alarms. They were looked into and fixed right away. Management will look into the room details and have preventive measures in place. We do hope you give us another chance to redeem ourselves.

Savio

Reviewed 18 September 2017

1.) Ok, no frills hotel good for an overnight stay.

2.) Close shuttle service but be sure you look for their van. The drivers do not look for you, missed one ride because van operator was apparently in a hurry and did not see me waving.

Room Tip: Free WiFi adequate, but on the weak side, i.e. long download times.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We paid $237 for one night in a standard king size bed (which was the cheapest room available), me and my husband flew in on a late flight and left on a early flight the next day, we spent less then six hours in this hotel. The price was fairly outrageous, I assumed it would be similar quality to the raddison Blu we stayed at in London so I agreed to the price on that basis. It was instead very dated, dirty and more like a $50 motel room. I was unimpressed. The staff seemed short and possibly tired. The door key didn't work and I had to go back downstairs to get new key cards. The bathroom was tiny, it just over all was not good value. We had peeling wall paper, dusty fixtures, a musty smell and stained carpets. If it was under $65 I might stay in this type of hotel as a budget friendly layover.
Oh but the sound proofing was non existent we could here the people next door snoring as well as all the airport and motorway noise.
But was definitely nowhere near being worth over $200! Absolutely laughable.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Savio M, Manager at Radisson Hotel JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Grace M,

Thank you for your feedback after this stay. We apologize for any inconvenience you faced and promise to look into the issues you have brought to our attention.

Savio