Holiday Inn Express At JFK
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
JFK Inn(Jamaica)
View Hotel
All reviewscinnamon rollsone nightclose to the airporthourly shuttlenew yorkfederal circlefree breakfastruns every hournext morningfront desk staffyogurtan overnight stayan airport hotelother hotelsshuttle servicebreakfast roomrooms are small
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I had 1 night between flights. I booked this hotel based on location and reviews. It was better than I expected for this type of property, mainly the breakfast.
At reception it was very quick and smooth and the staff was nice. As a Gold IHG member, they offered me a courtesy snack. They have a courtesy shuttle, from Federal Circle to hotel/ from hotel to terminals. Runs every hour.
There is not much to do around the hotel, so this is really for overnight

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed on a long stopover. Shuttle bus its new and drivers are friendly. Staff is helpful and kind. Rooms are awesome, bed was so comfortable that I felt I was sleeping on a cloud. Everything on the place looks quite new. I fully recommend it.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Brent H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express At JFK, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Lalatina123,

Thank you for writing such a lovely review of my property. Our shuttle runs 24 hours a day and we completed a full renovation of the hotel in August of last year. Once again thank you for recommending us and we all look forward to your next visit from Colombia.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Pleasant enough and very helpful staff. Good airport shuttle service. No restaurant, but reception has lots of menus for places that will deliver takeouts. Good for a stopover between flights, but wouldnt recommend it for longer as there are no shops, restaurants etc nearby.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Business_UK,

I truly appreciate the time you took to write a review of my property on the Tripadvisor website. I was glad to read that you enjoyed one of the local restaurants that delivers to the property. They will even bring beer or wine to accompany your meal. We all look forward to your next visit

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Shuttle bus from jfk was quick and easy - good check in - comfortable clean room - breakfast starts at 5 and was good - shuttle back to jfk on the hour so took cab to alamo car rental instead good value hotel - perfect rest stop after overnight flight or between connections

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Brent H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express At JFK, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Angela W,

Thank you for writing a review on the Tripadvisor website. I am glad you enjoyed our complimentary full hot breakfast buffets served from 5 AM to 9 AM daily and found our shuttle to be convenient. We are all looking forward to your next visit from the United Kingdom.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

The hotel provides shuttle pick-up and drop from JFK airport which is very convenient . The hotel is very close to the airport and it takes a max of 10-15 mins to reach. Breakfast was included in the package and it was again really convenient as we has an early morning flight to catch from JFK. The front desk staff are friendly and extremely helpful.....really appreciate their efforts !! One would require to take a taxi to reach the nearest subway station and the hotel is not close to any of the tourist attractions as it is close to the aiport. We stayed here for a night and this hotel is ideal for a stop-over.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends