Best Western JFK Airport Hotel
US$192
US$165
US$169
US$137
All reviewsjfk airportfree shuttlewafflesnew yorkshuttle servicethe breakfast areaincluded breakfastcomfortable bednext morningshort stayone night stayan overnight stayearly flightair trainfront desk staffpark and flyfederal circle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 January 2014

We enjoyed the stay at this hotel. This is one of the best hotel I stayed. The facilities like internet and complimentary breakfast was very good. The city tour was organised on our request with minimum charge. I recommend others to stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: Corner suites
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Mike_Pacetta, General Manager at Best Western JFK Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

I am so glad you mentioned the tour! It is excellent and the prices are very reasonable. They pick you up right at our front door and take you into the city for the entire day. It's worth it for anyone who has the time to see our beautiful city. Thank you for your feedback and hopefully we will see you soon!

Reviewed 8 January 2014

We stayed at this hotel to be close to JFK airport. It has shuttle service from the air train at Federal circle. the room was clean, the staff was friendly. there is a good breakfast. The biggest problem was the noise all night long. the doors slam, the pipes from the other bathrooms are noisy. if you book on the internet you get a better rate than if you call.

Room Tip: I would try a room on the forth floor, then you won't have people above you making noise. booking online will get you the best rate. We booked online and got $135. my mom called and got $219.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Hi Ginny,

I do apologize for the noise you heard during your stay. I assure you this is not the norm for our hotel. I am glad however that we were able to meet your accommodation needs while traveling through JFK Airport. I am certain you will have a better night's sleep for your next visit! Please contact me personally if you would like me to set up a reservation.7189772100

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Needed a hotel to overnight before a early departure the next day. Hotel was clean and staff were extremely helpful. Room was small but only the bed was needed and it was comfortable Flight was canceled and ended up staying two nights. Shuttle drivers were helpful. Only one complaint. I wished the shuttle to the airport departed every 30 minutes instead of once an hour.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Mike_Pacetta, General Manager at Best Western JFK Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Thank you so much for your great review! I know it was a difficult time for many travelers leaving from JFK with all of the flights being cancelled. I am glad we were able to accommodate you during this time. Thanks again for your review and on behalf of the entire staff we wish you safe travels!

Reviewed 29 December 2013

After traveling abroad, this clean, comfy hotel was a welcomed place to rest our heads. I was very satisfied with our experience there. We were very thankful for the breakfast and free shuttle to the airport. The breakfast had waffles, cereals, hot drinks, fresh fruits, breads, eggs, and sausage.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the review. I am so glad that we were able to make your stay enjoyable despite the incident with the driver. Rest assured we have addressed the issue. But thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 22 December 2013

We stayed at this hotel from Dec 12 to Dec 17 2013 and it was a very good stay.Hotel staff was very friendly exept the one driver on the morning of Dec 16 around 9 in the morning.He was very rude.The rest of the staff made up for his horrible behavior.The buffet breakfast was very good and was always being replenished by the employee.I would definitely stay at this hotel again.The girl that cleaned our room was so good,she fixed the pillows in a fashionable way on the bed and fix all the toiletries neatly.I wanted to thank her the last day of my stay but I knew she was not there by the way the room had been cleaned on Dec 16.I do not usually wrote reviews but I definitely wanted to thank all the people at that hotel except the one driver to continue doing the great job they do.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Cintra, thank you so much for this review! It is travelers like yourself who help instill a sense a pride in our employees. The best way to know you're doing a great job is to hear it straight from the customer! Rest assured we have taken care of the problem of the rude shuttle driver. Those who can't treat our guests with respect do not last long here. Thank you for your feedback and safe travels!