Holiday Inn New York JFK Airport Area
US$232
US$197
Fairfield Inn
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskthe holiday innjfk airportbetween flightsfederal circlefree shuttlenew yorkrooms were very cleanan overnight stayone night stayrestaurant barfollowing morningflight was cancelledfree breakfastthe shuttle driverbrooksvillerunway
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I was quite disappointed with my recent stay. Rude staff and the property being considerably off-site from JFK makes an unpleasant stay. Shuttle is unreliable and unpredictable. Workers have an attitude and seem to not care. Disappointed since this is a Holiday Inn property and I am Platinum,.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank TheSteveZ
Louis G, General Manager at Holiday Inn New York JFK Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

On behalf of all Employees of the Holiday Inn Hotel at JFK Airport, I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel during your visit in New York City. We realize there are many hotels to choose from and appreciate that you chose to stay with us. We would also like to thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback about your stay. We will use your feedback to help us improve the levels of service we provide all our guest in the future.

Please accept my sincerest apology for the experience you encountered with our Staff and the shuttle service. Our shuttle is on a schedule and required to be punctual. I will be sure to address this issue with our Drivers and Front Desk Agents.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

I have to start by saying, I had a great stay at this hotel for the New Year holiday! I was pleasantly surprised as to how modern and how clean the rooms were. The housekeeping staff was so friendly and very helpful. I also loved the restaurant on the 1st floor called the Landing. I had breakfast there every morning and the food was awesome! One night we purchased a bottle of wine from the bar and it was delish! The only downfall with staying at this hotel is that it ia not near any trains, so you have to have a vehicle to get to the city. The location is kinda industrial, and you don't have that NYC experience. But I would recommend staying here. I really enjoyed me stay!!

• Stayed: December 2013
Louis G, General Manager at Holiday Inn New York JFK Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

We would like to thank you for allowing us an opportunity to provide you with your lodging needs while you were in New York City.

We would also like to thank you for providing us with some feedback about your recent stay. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us during the Holidays.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

We arrived from the airport in the wee hours of the morning and needed somewhere to stay for the night.

The front desk agents were friendly and accommodating. Special thanks to Nancy.

The hotel is new so the rooms are clean and modern. My children immensely enjoyed the complimentary WiFi.

I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

We would also like to thank you for providing us with some feedback about your recent stay. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us.

We were happy to hear that you were able to take a short walk to the nearby restaurants and shops.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

The hotel was nice and new. Great deals. The on site restaurant was a little high priced though.
The house keeping needs to do better than what they are doing. Overall the hotel staff is friendly and helpful.Also I found it very helpful that there were restaurants in walking distance behind the hotel. . Just work on house keeping.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ana14805

We would also like to thank you for providing us with some feedback about your recent stay. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us during your stay.

we have discussed your feedback with our Housekeeping Staff and we all work harder to ensure your satisfaction upon your return.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

I guess it does exactly as it says on the tin !....Close to the airport so handy for an early morning flight. Brilliant shuttle service to JFK running every 30 mins. Driver very cheerful and helpful. Rooms - Lovely bed for a good nights sleep. Rooms and bathroom tiny - but very clean and functional. Very friendly reception staff. Good check in experience - very informative and helpful on advising of somewhere to walk to for food / drink. Only downside to this hotel is the poor bar / restaurant area. It has no atmosphere / very bland. But as I say - your not going to be here for more than 1 night. You can walk to Appleby's which is a 10 min stroll up the road for food / drink. So yes - definitely recommended for an overnight airport stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Badger789

On behalf of all Employees of the Holiday Inn Hotel at JFK Airport, I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel during your visit in New York City. We realize there are many hotels to choose from and appreciate that you chose to stay with us. We would also like to thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback about your stay. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your comments with our Shuttle Drivers and the rest of the Staff. They were all excited to hear to feedback from you.