“Excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Queens / JFK Airport

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hilton Garden Inn Queens / JFK Airport
Ranked #4 of 31 Hotels in Jamaica
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Nice place, nice staff and service!!!!
We visit some ftiends and this hotel was the perfect spot.
Near the airport and great service.
The staff was excellent provides guide and recommends a tour.
The tour was perfect JJ took us to the empire state, the cruise liberty etc.. Awesome

Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Sade B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Queens / JFK Airport, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Thank you so much for the great review! We strive to provide you with a clean and friendly place to stay while you are away from home, and I am so happy that we provided that to you. I hope that if you are ever in the Queens JFK area you choose to stay with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Panama, Panama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

I travel a lot and something that I hate to stay in a hotel is that I'm not at home, and when I stay here I feel I'm in home. The breakfast is standard but the service make it complete. The shuttle service is perfect you can go shopping and it's great when you are away home a few days.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for the great review! We look forward to seeing you in a future stay if your travel needs ever bring you to the Queens JFK area.
Huntington Beach, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

We were greeted by a very friendly door man who directed us to where we could safely park our car with no fee. A treat in NY where parking is a premium. From there every person we dealt with had a happy smile and a warm welcome. It all came from the heart, not like the canned "hi how are you"... corporate told me to say this, but genuine "we are glad to have you stay with us and how can we make you comfortable?" Vincent and his restaurant staff were great. The food was first rate, much better than standard fare. They had premium yogurt in the morning! The front desk efficient and welcoming. We would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for the great review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. Vincet and his team do an excellent job at taking care of our guests, and I will be sure to share yoru great comments with him and his team. We look forward to seeing you soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

This is a great transit hotel in JFK. There is a shuttle to and from the airport every 15 minutes which changes to every 30 minutes after 12 midnight to 6am. Restaurant serves quality food and staff are friendly. Hilton Honors members are also welcomed with free water bottles and a packet of M&Ms. That's very sweet. The bed is very comfortable and the room is just nice with baize requirements more than enough for the night stay. There is a vending machine and ice machine as well as in most US hotels. The free coffee and the lobby is a plus though there is a coffee maker in the room as well. Overall, 4 stars.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sade B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Queens / JFK Airport, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Thank you so much for the great review. We are so happy that you enjoyed the M & M's. We are also thrilled that you enjoyed the Garden Sleep System beds. I hope that when your travel needs ever bring you back to the Queens JFK area you choose to stay with us.
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

Clean, comfortable, quiet, friendly service, reasonably priced, park right across the street. Perfect for a seven hour layover. Free shuttle. Would definitely do this again. Only downside is not great neighborhood restaurant in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the review. We hope to see you again soon.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

I had a flight out of JFK canceled very late at night. Not trusting Delta to book me into a decent hotel, and realizing they booked the entire flight in the same hotel, I opted to make my own arrangements and go to a different hotel. I made the reservation around 11:30 pm online and arrived almost at 1 am. Took the air train to Federal Circle and looked for the hotel courtesy phone as they instruct on their website, but I could not find one. So I called them and they said there was a shuttle already outside (you can't see the pick up spot from inside the station). I went outside and was told I missed it, but 5 min. later another came. Once I arrived at the hotel the front desk was exceptional Dajuan checked me in and was very friendly and understanding about my circumstances, even at 1 am. since my bag was checked, Delta couldn't or wouldn't give me my bag so I had nothing other than the amenities kit Delta gave me. What I really needed was contact solution and holder for the night but the lobby pantry didn't have any in stock. Just at that moment Nick came out of the back office and heard my dilemma. I had been up since 5:30 am the previous day and needed to take my contacts out for the night. Nick ran out to his car and came back with a small bottle of solution and a contact case that he happened to have in his car. He told me that I could keep them and I was very grateful and relieved. The hotel itself is very nice, looks newly updated. The rooms are standard Garden Inn fare. The room I had was very small but I was only spending a few hours in it and it was still nice. The bed was ridiculously comfortable. The next morning the hotel shuttle takes you right to your terminal. Overall a great last minute stay in a difficult circumstance which was made all the better by Nick and DaJuan. Incredible customer service at this hotel and the price was pretty good as well.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
WOW! Thank you so much for the great review. DaJuan & Nick are great associates and Ill be sure to share your great feedback with the entire team.
Ashland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

Our "to go" place on trips abroad. We love to park ourselves in this hotel when coming into JFK late. The management and staff take such good care of you. Staff is so friendly and caring. Don't miss saying hello to Vinnie, who takes care of the breakfast service and is a breath of fresh air. He will make sure you get just what you want.

Room Tip: Select as room away from the highway.