“Overnight Stay”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Boston, United States
“Overnight Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

Highly recommended for travelers using JFK Airport AND not interested in 5-Star luxury accommodations. The hotel is quite small, and the dining area is in the lobby. The menu is limited. Room service is available, but I did not use it. Breakfast was ex-cellent for a hotel of this size. Shuttle service to JFK is good (every thirty minutes).

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sade B, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Queens / JFK Airport, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Thank you for the feedback. We are pleased that your overall experience was plesant. I hope that if you are ever int he Queens JFK area that you choose to stay with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
NewYork
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

We always enjoy staying at this hotel because of the rooms, friendliness of the staff, food and location next to JFK airport. When our travel plans have us flying out of JFK, we always book a stay at this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the great review. We look forward to seeing you in a future stay if you are ever in the JFK area.
Issaquah, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

The hotel room was very nice & clean and the pillows were huge & fluffy. I usually sleep with two pillows, but I only needed one. The bed was very comfortable. The staff was very nice & helpful. We would love to stay there again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Thanks for the great review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay as well as our Pillows. We look forward to seeing you in a future stay if your travel needs ever bring you to the Queens JFK area.
Australia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

I had a booking at Hilton Garden Inn, which I booked because of the 24 hour shuttle, as I was arriving on a late flight from Los Angeles. It was booked through Hotels.com and I had them inform the hotel of the late arrival. Unfortunately the flight was an hour and a half later than scheduled but that should have made no difference. On ringing for the shuttle I was told that the hotel was overbooked and tough there was no room for me. I asked them to help me find accommodation and was told no. Hotels.com insists that the hotel told them that I was a no show. Someone is lying. Are nighttime staff too lazy to do pick ups? I will never book Hilton again.

Room Tip: Book somewhere else. Sleeping on the terminal floor with people talking all around is not restful.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank AustraliaJEL
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to provide you with a clean and friendly place to stay while you are away from home and I am so sorry that we feel short in delivering that to you. If you would like to discuss the challenges further please feel free to contact me at 347.238.3336 or via email. Again I personally apologize for the less than perfect experience.
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014

Our experience at the Hilton Garden Inn was excellent. We were there for one night as my son was traveling on an international flight the next day. Christian at the front desk was amazing and the entire staff was helpful. We ate in the hotel grille restaurant and it was fine for our needs. Food was good and the staff was excellent. My son had a late shuttle the next day and we were able to check out late with no problems and the shuttle was prompt. I would recommend this hotel for anyone who needs to have JFK airport access.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to provide you with a clean and friendly place to stay while you are away from home, and I am so happy that we provided that to you. We look forward to seeing you in a future stay if your travel needs ever bring you to the Queens JFK area.
Cleveland, Ohio
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

I stayed here a few weeks back and decided to stay because of the reviews. Lets just say, I was not impressed. As the property told me, I took the train to pick up the shuttle. I waited there onwards an hour! When I checked in they questioned me about why I didn't get on the Sheraton bus?! I told them, because I'm staying at the Hilton Garden why would I get on the Sheraton bus?? They acted like it was my fault that I didn't have this information. I'm not impressed. I come to jfk every week and will NOT stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Edward R
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to provide you with a clean and friendly place to stay while we are away from home, and I am so sorry that we fell short in delievering that to you. If there is anything else that I can do please feel free to contact me directly at 347.238.3336 or via email.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

It's clean, nice and polite door, as well as front desk personal. Noticed that only 1 regular and 1 decaf capsules for coffee, as well as no water bottles in the room.
Have not tried the restaurant - late arrival and early checkout. Parking facilities could have been included in the hotel, but after all it's NY :-)

Stayed January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your overall experience. I hope that if your travel needs ever bring you to the Queens JFK area that you choose to stay with us.