Hilton Garden Inn Queens / JFK Airport
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
1,259 results
All reviewsfront deskjfk airportsmall restaurantfederal circlerestaurant staffthe entire staffnew yorkevery half hourwould definitely stay here againpark and flyshuttle servicenext morningan early morning flightair trainfree shuttleshort staystayed one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We stayed one night before our flight and parked our car for the week. Very close to airport. The room was clean. Price was right. I really liked that we could park on-site ourselves anywhere in the back of the hotel. Parking area it is not locked but that was okay with us. At another JFK hotel we stayed at on a previous trip we had to park at a lot about a mile away from the hotel and take a shuttle back to the hotel-upon return from our trip I had to locate my parking ticket which I couldn't find.

We were on the 5th floor and the planes flew right over the building. It was fun watching. Felt safe - bars around the property and you needed a key to get in doors or even the bathrooms near the lobby. The breakfast buffet was kind of expensive, didn't get it for me but got it for my son. Staff all pleasant. Coffee and newspapers in lobby was free in the morning.

Nothing around walking distance to eat but think they do have food on-site other than breakfast but we didn't look into this. On the return of our trip, we took the airtrain to Federal Circle and the shuttle had just pulled up. They share a shuttle with Sheraton hotel so you can hop on that or Hilton Garden Inn shuttle.

I highly suggest you bring a printout of the hotel name and address and have it with you upon return from your trip because the Sheraton shuttle driver said there are 2 Hilton Garden Inn's and he only drove to one of the them. Luckily, I had that handy. The driver was so nice he even helped rolled our bags to the back of the hotel to show us the door closer to our car. Recommend park/stay package.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Southport-TRIP
Denise R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Queens / JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Dear Southport-TRIP

Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience with our hotel. I'm glad we were able to accommodate you, and that you were happy with the services of the Park and Ride Package. We know it can be really tough to find parking at a reasonable price while your on vacation and we take that into consideration by providing the neccessary comforts. We also want to thank you on the suggestion you mentioned regarding bring a print out of the Hotel name and address. Though we are the only Hilton Garden Inn at JFK there is a Hilton and there is a hotel called Garden Inn & Suites, having those 2 hotels causes great confusion.
We thank you again and hope we can serve you here in the future.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

After a Delta airlines fiasco , my child and I found ourselves stranded at JFK late at night with no where to stay. It is a sketchy neighborhood , and there were a wide array of characters to match. What a relief when this place had an opening. Their free shuttle helped us navigate the creepy industrial location. Staff could not have been more welcoming--especially Asia!

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear SavvyConsumer A

Thank you very much for taking the time to write and share comments about your recent stay with us. I'm glad our complimentary shuttle was able to navigate you back to our Hotel. We all really appreciate your recognition to Asia. If really shows that the services we all try to provide goes unnoticed. I hope we can welcome you back and serve you here again soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I was returning from Saint Petersburg, Russia and after the long flight to JFK, arriving at 9:00 p.m. there were no flights to DFW. The Hilton Gardens Inn provided a shuttle from the airport to the hotel, a beautiful room with a fantastic bed and pillow, a great shower and smiling, helpful staff and a timely shuttle back to the airport. They helped me survive. I should have found my ear plugs, however, as the motorcycle traffic noise was horrendous.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Beverly B,
Thank you for choosing our hotel and sharing your review. We are proud to provide excellent service and accommodations pleased to know we helped you survive since there were no flights to DFW. If you are ever in the are again we will forward to serving you here again and do our best to keep you away from the Motorcycles.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I am a regular business visitor to this hotel, and on the postive side, the staff are always extremely helpful, from the drivers and the doormen, to the front desk, and particularly the breakfast staff of Vinny and his Team who aways offer a fast and friendly service, even at peak times
My one gripe is that the shuttle is very sporadic picking up from Federal Circle, and seems to be less frequent than other hotels

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Denise R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Queens / JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear laurance d,

Thank you for your continued visits to our hotel. I am happy to hear that you find the staff helpful and friendly. I am currenlty working on our shuttle issues and I can assure you will be resolved as soon as possible. We look forward to your next visit.

Denise

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Pleasant stay for our over night layover. Not much in the area but conveniently located to airport. Would definitely return. Only suggestion would be if guests are paying for breakfast the hot items should also be buffet style. Rather than that everything was great!

Stayed: June 2014

Dear Queen_Roch,

Thank you for posting your comments, glad everything was great. Look forward to your next layover.

Denise