“It needs improvement!!”

Knights Inn JFK Airport NYC
Ranked #19 of 30 Hotels in Jamaica

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Aberdeen
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I was in New York for my 2014 summer vacation, I made costly errors with booking accommodation that almost got my vacation messed up. Thank you Super 8 Jamaica at JFK Airport for being very helpful and considerate.

I appreciate and will recommend my friends.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
super8jamaica, Manager at Knights Inn JFK Airport NYC, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Thank you very much for your kind words. I was glad that we were able to resolve the issue and fix ed the mistake for you. In future making reservation, please call us directly at (718)658-1866 to make your reservations.

Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I recently brought a large group of students(70 students) to stay at your hotel for 5 nights on June 20-21, June 30, and on July 1-2. I liked services and enjoyed staying in the hotel and had a great time making lots of memories in New York. Next year, we plan on taking even more students and hope to be able to use this services once again.

1. Good services
2. convenience of Transportaion (Metro, air-train)
3. Good breakfast

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
We thank you and your entire group for staying with us. We are glad that they had wonderful time in NY. You and your entire group of kids were amazing and well organized. We can not wait for you to bring many more big groups to us so we can make their stay more wonderful.

Sanford
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I use this particular super 8 hotel exclusively while I'm in New York it's convenient to restaurants and not to far from decent places to shop. I had a recent problem with a mistaken booking and I contacted the hotel after several attempts to get the problem resolved by my cardholder with no luck and they went way beyond the call of duty to get the charges reversed and for that I will remain a loyal customer.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
We thank you very much for your feedback. We always appreciate your kind words and your loyalty toward us. We will always try our best to give you and our each guest the wonderful experience that they deserve.

Dieppe, Canada
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This is one of the worst hotel we ever seen. Smelly room with flies all over. Terrible customer service. 5 minutes after arrival we have asked for a early checkout because we couldn't stand the poor quality of the room. Now we are still waiting to be refunded.

• Stayed June 2014

Travellers are raving about these Jamaica hotels