All reviewsair trainnew yorkjamaica queensfree breakfastbagelssubwaynycjfkarcherairportflightconvenienceconnection
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The location is very convenient, 2 blocks away from Jamaica Station. $5.00 AirTrain ride from JFK. $2.50 Metro Ticket to Manhattan.

Cons.... There was garbage all the way to the hotel. At the entrance, there were bags (yes bags) of garbage in front if hotel.

They definitely conserve energy, the rooms were like saunas when you checked in. AC unit worked well, as soon as YOU turn it on. Breakfast was good, again the area was very humid.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Sanderie
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We were going to stay 2 nights, but cut our visit short because there was no parking. We had to park on the street, and didn't feel comfortable doing that. The room was very nice, close to the subway. The girl at the front desk was very sweet and helpful. We didn't eat the breakfast, so I can't comment on that. We didn't experience the noise issues others have complained about.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank judyeclark
Reviewed 11 June 2014

When I arrived in NYC I chose this hotel because this location is good and it was easy to get it by airtrain only for few minutes after JFK airport. Moreover, this was very good and comfortable hotel with cozy and clean room, good WiFi in the room and computer service on the first floor. Near the hotel are many shops and cafe, the neighborhood is safe.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Yevgeniy2014
Reviewed 10 June 2014

It was December, I had planned a trip to New York with my family and I had no idea about the place where I could land. Fortunately, there is a Hotel that call "Howard Johnson Inn Queens JFK AirTrain." It was a perfect week for us, the location is ideal to move to New York. The quality of service is excelente, the staff are extraordinary kindness. If it is again, I go back without thinking.
Excelent hotel, very competent staff, strategic place to visit New York and also very convenient to take the shuttle to JFK Airport.
Do not hesitate to book this hotel.
Djamel Belamri.