Hilton New York JFK
US$156
US$242
US$212
1,903 results
All reviewsthe executive loungediamond membernew yorkbar restaurantthe air conditioningfederal circlerestaurant staffshuttle serviceclose to the airportshuttle busair trainlong flightan early morning flightbetween flightsdanajfkterminal
Reviewed 23 February 2014

With all the weather related delays this winter on the East Coast, I was very pleased to have the opportunity to stay at the Hilton JFK. The hotel is quite modern, but still very nice and efficient. Check in was very pleasant with the staff making sure that we had everything we needed for our night stay. Room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. I would definitely make this the hotel of choice if we ever needed one near JFK.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Kevin W, General Manager at Hilton New York JFK, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Jan,
Thank you for sharing your recent experience.
I'm pleased to know we exceeded your expectations and made a memorable impression. Traveling is never pleasant but you can always count on the Hilton JFK to be your second "home away from home".
If you ever get stuck again, please keep us in mind.
All the best for a healthy year!!!

Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

This is a nice property. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. The gym is very nice. I wish the coffee shop in the lobby was open 24 hrs. Staff are hit or miss.... sometimes really nice and sometimes really rude. Overall, in my top 5 choices for a JFK hotel.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

JetBlueDriver......Thank you for the valued feedback!
I'm pleased to know we made your Top 5 list of hotels in the JFK area, however we would love to be your first choice. I will share your comments with my dedicated Team and will certainly address any issues. As always, your business is valued and sincerely appreciated.
Again, "thank you" and looking forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

I am a diamond memeber and have been for 8 yrs. This Hotel is a welcome addition/upgrade to this area. The rooms are updated and clean. The fish taco's in the resturant were excellent. Not to be out done Dana the bartender was great!! She knew the menu to a T and recommended the fish tacos and they did not disappoint and she was all over the bar taking orders and talking to the customers...She made bad flights into a good night..Thanks DANA!!!

Room Tip: No idea on the spa. I had the Executive lounge breakfast that is free..Recommend this hotel..
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Kevin W, General Manager at Hilton New York JFK, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Teddy,
Thank you for choosing the Hilton JFK and sharing your experience.
I have to agree...you can't go wrong with the Fish Tacos.....certainly one of our more popular items. Trust me, if anyone knows the menu better than the Executive Chef, it would be Dana.
Thank you for your continued loyality to the Hilton family....being a Diamond member is a huge accomplishment and one to be proud of.
Hope to see you back!!!!!!!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Having stayed at this property when it was Holiday Inn 8 years ago, it was nice to go back and see the upgrades to Hilton, the lobby layout was a nice change and the change of the bar layout was brighter. Still miss the karaoke stage!
Room upgrades were nice, however think the bathroom re-tiling actually requires more attention to the grouting. Did like the shower setup and drawers for storage.
Restaurant still has a good chef, food well prepared and comfy home style dishes for travelers away from home on extended trips.
Convenient for those working at JFK.
One thing was the air con/ heating unit is loud, turned it off to sleep at night.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Welcome back!!!
I'm pleased you had the opportunity to experience all the new changes at the Hilton JFK. Thank you for the valued comments and my sincere apology for any inconveniences. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us identify opportunities for future improvement.
Wow, you still remember the Karaoke stage!!! Amazing how somethings come and go...perhaps I should give this some consideration going forward.
Again, thank you and all the best for a successful year!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I really can't speak to the hotel facilities other than the restaurant. We usually stay next door, literally, through a doorway, at the adjacent Hampton Inn. Finding decent food at most airports is a challenge. Coming back from a number of long European flights, we usually recharge batteries overnight before driving home. Just did that again Monday through Tuesday.

The ambiance of the restaurant at the Hilton is rather generic, and frankly not particularly a plus. But the service, and the food are well worth sampling. Yes, the prices are a little high, but we have consistently had excellent main courses and salads. The wine list is short, but you will find something drinkable. Frankly, after nearly a month in Italy, including a few days in France, we were very happy to have some excellent quality strip steaks served with fine mashed potatoes and asparagus. In he past, we have tried their salmon, and found it well prepared. I thought their Caesar salad was quite good, although I would have preferred having real anchovies in it. The lemony taste was refreshing. Our waitress was gracious and attentive.

Having the restaurant blend into the bar may be utilitarian, but doesn't really enhance the ambiance of either. The furnishings are tired and nondescript. Still, what was on our plates counted.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

My Executive Chef and I just finished reading your review and both "thank you" for the valued feedback. Your comments are well taken and truly appreciate the opinion of the customer. Your right about one thing, most airport hotels offer limited food offerings, however, the Hilton JFK believes that having a quality food & beverage operation plays a huge part in the overall success of the hotel. By the way...I certainly agree about the Caesar Salad....one of my favorites as well.
Again,"thank you" for choosing us as your choice of dining and hopefully upon your next visit to New York we can be your choice of lodging.