“Excellent Service”

Hilton New York JFK
Ranked #9 of 30 Hotels in Jamaica
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I stayed at the JFK Hilton recently and I must say it was a pleasant surprise. The room I stayed is was quite clean and the bar was fantastic. I was able to relax and the staff was so nice. Shafik, the bellman, helped me with my bags and was very funny! A great guy to chat with and extremely professional. I would def recommend anyone to stay here. Can't wait to visit again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Kevin W, General Manager at Hilton New York JFK, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Diane,
Looking forward to having you back.
I appreciate the lovely feedback and for mentioning one of our dedicated Team Members.
It's always rewarding to know that we exceeded the expectaions and made a memorable impression.
All the best for a successful year and hope to see back soon!!!

There are newer reviews for Hilton New York JFK

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Wonderful service from all the hotel staff. Quick and efficient check in and out process. Very helpful information for best ways of getting to and from the city, and best places to check out. After adding details about our stay when booking the hotel, there were amenities in our room upon arrival to wish us a wonderful engagement celebration. Beer in the fridge, basket of goodies. Nice touch. Rooms were clean and well kept. Beds were amazing. All requirements were met. Overall great experience. Will return and would recommend to others!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Jaclyn,
I'm pleased to know you had an excellent time at the Hilton JFK!!!
Our goal is to make sure all guest have a memorable experience and all expectations are met......seems that we delivered!
I apreciate the valued feedback and certainly look forward to your return visit.
Again, "thank you".

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Friend and I were stranded by Jet Blue after a long flight from England. The staff, especially Shirley, made a good experience out of a bad one! Lovely lobby and bar and the room was very nice! No noise and up on 11 where we could access the concierge room with free apps and drinks! Lifesaver!!!

Room Tip: 11th floor
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

First, I'm sorry to hear you got stranded by Jet Blue, however, you certainly landed at a good hotel. I'm pleased to know we exceeded your expectaions and enjoyed all the full-service amenities....see, were not your typical airport hotel.
Please keep us in mind even if your not stranded....my Team and I would love to have you back!!!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Great hotel with the unbelievable bar tender Dana. She makes me feel like family and I've never been here before. If you stay here, make sure to see Dana - she truly brings this hotel to the next level.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank dbrozak

Hope you had a safe trip back to Chicago.
I appreciate the lovely comments about Dana....she certainly is special and knows how to make all guest feel at home. Her genuine smile and service skills are a step above.
Hopefully well see you back in the near future and "thank you" for choosing the Hilton New York JFK.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Need to get away just to relax this is the place to go loved it me and my hubby would surely go back everything was great the breakfast OMG LOL I reccomend going here the staff great and the one who I found to be my favorite is Erroll he's the man thanks for making my stay beautiful

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank MissQ731
Kevin W, General Manager at Hilton New York JFK, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Hey Queens....it's always great to hear feedback from our neighborhood.
My Team and I are extremely pleased to know we exceeded your expectations.
Thank you for recognizing Erroll, I'm sure he'll enjoy reading your comments.
Again, thank you for keeping us in mind and looking forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Have stayed at this hotel three times in the past year. The staff make this hotel. From check in to check out every encounter was pleasant and a few were extraordinary. Big thanks and props to the dining and bar staff especially Dana who works the crowd like a magician. The property is clean, safe and close enough to the city for anyone to consider staying there and enjoying themselves

Room Tip: Ask for,one away from the airport side.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Tim,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and welcome back once again!!!
My Team and I are thrilled to know we exceeded your expectations and made your visit a memorable one. Knowing that you return on a regular basis tells me that we are doing something right.....again, "thank you".
All the best for safe travels and looking forward to your return visit!!!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

As SAA flights back to South Africa leave late morning, I decided to fly early from the MidWest and overnight at JFK. Being a loyal HH member the Hilton was the obvious choice. From check in to dinner to the size and quietness of the room and efficient transfer to and from the terminal - not for a moment did I regret my decision.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank 310alech

Wow...thank you for the genuine feedback.
Nothing pleases me more than knowing my Team exceeded your expectations.
As a valued Hilton Honors member I sincerely appreciate your dedicated loyality.
I hope you had a safe trip to South Africa and please keep the Hilton New York JFK in mind on your next visit.