2,050 results
All reviews the executive lounge jfk airport diamond member new york bar restaurant the air conditioning federal circle shuttle service air train connecting flight free shuttle an early morning flight long flight one night stay between flights dana driver
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Checked in here to be close to the airport for an early morning flight, alarm set for 5am.
Woken up by extremely noisy air conditioning suddenly switching itself on at 1am. My wife and I thought that an aircraft was taking off. It came on full. It took me about 5 mins to switch it off. Returned to bed. At 2am it came on again !
If we weren't checking out at 5am I would have asked for us to be moved but at that time it would have been a waste of time.
The front desk apologised when we checked out, saying that if I had called down they could have switched it off remotely. They did promise some points as compensation although I am yet to see them.
We used the executive lounge when we arrived, it was ok, the service was good, the choice of food and drink limited.

Room tip: if you don't want a room with an adjoing door, go to floor 3.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank HarryW869
OnekaF2, Front Office Manager at Hilton New York JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Hello Harry W,

Thank you for your feedback on Tripadvisor, we would like to apologize for the issues you where having during your stay with us and assure you guest satisfaction is our number one concern.

I would like to discuss this issue with you please feel free to email me: Oneka.Fong@Hilton.com.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Fine hotel, priced as you would expect for a good NYC hotel. Restaurant on premises. Staff was friendly & helpful. Room clean, beds were clean & comfortable. Everything you need was provided. I'd use it again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I have to give props to the front clerk, Justine! She was very kind, patient, and helpful! Thank you Justine!
The room itself was clean and comfy! The only issue was trying to find local restaurants nearby, nothing that an Uber can’t fix!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2018

The hotel feels run down, and needs to be upgraded. It is disappointing that there is no premium hotel with location and facilities at JFK. I would encourage other travellers where possible use an alternative layover city as JFK disappoints

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 17 September 2018

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for one night and considering it was a Hilton were not impressed at all . It cost 460 dollars a night and should have been half that price as it did not live up to the standard of Hilton Hitels at airports in the UK which by comparison are much cheaper and luxurious. We were so glad that we had only booked it for one night as we were hiring a car to travel up Long Island the following day after resting from the flight from the UK for the night..

Room tip: Room overlooking JFK Airport as nothing else , shops etc near.
Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple