The only reservation about this fine restaurant is the choice of beers.The only beer
offered was a canned odd beer from Colorado.There were ales in botlles .Canned domestic beer is less than you would expect from a restaurant that offered a tasting menu (for 2) at $257 with tax and tip and no drinks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among the farms and the vineyards of the North Fork's wine country, Jedediah Hawkins Inn & Restaurant is a stunning historic property, known for its luxurious accommodations, genuine hospitality and exceptional food. Our property with its barn, gazebo, fountain, gardens and bridal suite is a gorgeous location for amazing wine country weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Jedediah Hawkins Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jedediah Hawkins Inn And Restaurant
- Jedediah Hawkins Inn & Restaurant Hotel Jamesport