“I loved this place. ”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Jamesport
Rockville Centre, New York, USA
“I loved this place. ”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Clean and comfortable. I had to be in Jamesport for business two days in a row. I found this great little motel and couldn't be happier. The price was right and the place was newly renovated. The clerk at the front desk was friendly and gave me advice on where to have breakfast. I will be back!

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank James S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Attended wedding at The Vineyard down the road. The room was ultra clean, great comfy bed. There is a small refrigerator in the room. Nice size closet. Bathroom very small but immaculate which is very important to me. Manager was nice and helpful when we asked about area. There is an outside sitting area with fire pit too! I would highly recommend if you are looking for a local place to stay for the night or two! Recommend asking for room in back away from road!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank LAGill
Reviewed 2 September 2013

My wife and I decided last minute to go away overnight by the wineries on Labor day weekend and couldn't find any available hotels. I luckily found this Inn and took a chance. We reserved a room with a queen bed with the intentions of sharing the bed with our six year old son as well. During the week the owner called me to let me know that a room with two queen beds opened up and saw it was the three of us and thought we would like that room better. He even said he would split the difference in the upcharge with me which he did. It only cost us an additional $10 bucks. Anyway, I was still concerned as some of the pictures online that resembled the typical shabby motel. When we finally arrived we were very surprised. The grounds were very nice and well kept and clean.The rooms were very nice and very clean. Nice big hd tv and the room also had a mini fridge and very large closet. Towels, linens & and bathroom were immaculate. The rooms all had their own little table in chairs in front which turned out to be real nice as we sat out with another couple from the next room over and had some win..and good conversation. My son watched tv as they had satellite tv and many channels. He was very happy too. The rooms air conditioning was excellent and the rooms overall were great. We definitely enjoyed our stay and will go again next time we visit the wineries. Just a side note.. The Elbow room which is an amazing restaurant is a quarter mile down the road..

• Stayed September 2013
4 Thank David I
Palm Coast, Florida, USA
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Not a honeymoon haven, but if you are looking for a place to stay that is clean and tidy, this is a good stopping place and centrally located to all the fine wineries on the North Fork. of LI.
This is the gateway stop off to either the North Fork or just around the bend of Riverhead you are a short drive to the Hamptons and Montauk Pt.
Now if sleeping soundly is an issue bring a fluffy pillow and be prepared for a squeaky mattress.
Other than that it's a fine place to stop off. Eateries are in abundance everywhere, from fine dining to farm stands.
Enjoy your stay.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
5 Thank Maria A
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We stayed one night...we were in town for a wedding. Great place. Very Clean...although the AC was a little loud that is the only thing I can complain about. Fridge in the room was great. Beds were super comfy. When we got back from the wedding at 1am, my husband locked the key in the room. He knocked on the office door and the manager woke up and gave us a spare! Very nice to do.
I would definatly stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Kathynyt
Gallarate, Italy
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Stayed 2 nights, on a trip from Italy (visiting friends in Mattituck) reservation made on the internet. Clean rooms, a very frendly and helpful manager, excellent guy, available 24/24 helped us out with our kids. Good location for our needs. I recommend it for the price, the value, rooms size and the kindness of the personnel, overall you have all you need at the right price.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank acewos
Oak Beach, New York
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Stayed one night (friends renewed their vows at their waterfront home) in a king room. Very clean with good linens and a friendly atmosphere. Good value and a great place to hang your hat! We'll definitely return. We highly recommend your next stay at this Country Inn!
Suzie and Arnie

Room Tip: Ask when inns were renovated last.