“Very Poor Customer Service”

Americas Best Value Inn Jamestown
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Jamestown
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I had made a reservation 2 months out planning a family trip to Jamestown, NY. We had a family emergency that prompted a change in our family weekend. I called to cancel the reservation the day before check in. I was informed that I would lose my reservation fee of $145 and they would not refund. The manager, Neil, is very unprofessional in customer service. He refused to show compassion in the circumstances and basically stole my hard earned money. Please do not stay here!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank WVLegend211

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Stayed two weeks here while my mother was ill and in the hospital. The rooms and baths are very clean. The proprietors were friendly and very helpful during a difficult time. I changed rooms when I first arrived and they were very accommodating.
The location is very central - near shops and restaurants. The breakfast room was adequate but I did slip down the road to Tim Horton's coffee shop.
During our stay the weather was very cold, below zero, the downside: the bathrooms were very chilly and the floor very cold in the morning.
All in all I will stay here again when I am in the Jamestown area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank OPtraveler51
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We needed a place near our home to stay while having our floors done. We chose this hotel because it was close and has been in the area for many years. Check in was fast and the staff friendly. We found the room very clean and pleasant. It appeared to be recently painted and carpet was new. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have had in a hotel. We did not eat breakfast as we returned home, but went to breakfast area for coffee. I would recommend this hotel for those who are traveling to the Jamestown area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NeilandBon
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Just the greatest and love it here. Great tv also many Channels and good channels. Staff I just can't say enough From front desk to the housekeeping great people. Also can't say enough about the great breakfast also many choices and quality food for being continental. Bagels are the best ever.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank Tim T
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Staff went out of there way to provide excellent service. Looked up and printed my flight pass for me. They recommended an excellent restraunt gave great directions and even called in a reservation as a favor for me. Also offered to help with my bags. The room was very niece and clean. Really enjoyed my 2 nights here will stay again for sure.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Tim T
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Wow this place was amazing. Great staff and breakfast was outstanding. Extremely clean and fresh room and the internet is the fastest I've ever encountered. Just all in all an amazing place and great stay.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank don p
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Wow came to fish a tournament the staff were some of the nicest we've encountered in our journeys. The hotel outside and rooms were very clean along with nice looking. Breakfast was grate and pool was so nice and also very clean. Not only would I stay again we will be staying here every time were in the area. Can not beat the price either.

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank Happyfishermaner
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jamestown
Comfort Inn Jamestown Falconer
Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown
Hampton Inn & Suites Jamestown
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jamestown
Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer
Days Inn Warren
Days Inn Warren
#2 of 4 in Warren

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Jamestown? Share your experiences!