“Great Value”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Jericho
Jericho, United States
“Great Value”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Large rooms. Clean and comfortable. Good breakfast with cheese omelets, sausage, and bacon--I was expecting only a continental breakfast. The check-in was fast. The parking was sufficient. Lobby was nice and clean. Wifi worked just fine. Friendly staff.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Benson Y
Hampton-NYCJE, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jericho - Westbury, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am delighted to see your comments and will be sure to share them with our team. It is rewarding to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the LongIsland area!

Gerry Dalmanieras

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Ridgewood, New York
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Stood at the Hampton Inn Jericho last weekend for one night. Great room! Super clean! Bed, very comfortable and staff AMAZING!!! Jerry, the GM and the rest of the front desk staff are doing a great job...Totally recommend this property...Thank you guys! =)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the pleasant comments. I look forward to sharing your review with my team. We look forward to seeing you again soon when your travels bring you back to the LongIsland area!

Somerset, United States
Reviewed 31 March 2014

The hotel was easy to get to and located near several major highways. For this reason I thought it would be noisy but it was not. I got a great nights sleep. I especially liked the bathroom. I hate a small bathroom where you can barely close the door while sitting on the toilet. This was roomy with a nice lay out. The breakfast area was on the second floor which I liked. Often it's off the lobby area and people are coming in and out.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to leave quick feedback on your stay. We are glad to have met your needs while in town and hope you will stay with us again the next time your travels bring you to the LongIsland area!

Warwick, New York
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Rooms were great with two queen beds and a pull out bed which was comfy for a family of five. Convenient to the LIE. Bathroom could have been more meticulously cleaned but not horrible. I'm a perfectionist! Beds and linen great and pool was small but clean for the kids. Breakfast was great for comp/ buffet. Overall great experience. Would stay there again with three small kids. Not noisy.

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Hampton Inn Jericho/Westbury with us. I was happy to read that our team delivered outstanding customer service and services to you, and that you enjoyed the hotel.
I look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to the LongIsland area!

Morgantown, West Virginia
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Very nice Hotel for a good price. I expected to pay more than $200/night in this area! Near the Ferrari Dealer where I was doing contract work and I would stay here again if I return to this dealership.

1 Thank 14u2lunch
Hampton-NYCJE, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jericho - Westbury, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Thanks so much for choosing our hotel for your accommodations in the Long Island area. I'm glad we were able to live up to your expectations and appreciate you taking the time to fill out a review. I will share your kind words with my staff!

Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed 16 March 2014

This Hampton is very nicely appointed, and has a friendly staff that helped the entire way. The Breakfast facility is very nice, and plenty of assortment of foods available. The hotel is situated in a central part of Long Island, although it is not in walking distance to restaurants etc.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the pleasant comments. I look forward to sharing your review with my team. We look forward to seeing you again soon when your travels bring you back to the Long Island area!

Delray Beach, Florida
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Rooms were clean and confortable. Food was what you expect from the chain of hotels. The only probem I had was teh general condition of the property. For a hotel that is about 5 year old it is showing it wear and is not maintained to the standareds I have come to expect from the Hanpton Chain. Even so if I need a hotel in this area again I would stay there.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear that you experienced wear and tear of the property . We do our best to ensure that each of our guests receives the quiet needed to relax and I am sorry this was your experience. . I will share your review with my team. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Long Island area, and we will work to exceed your expectations

Regards,

Gerry Dalmanieras
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jericho
Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection
Hilton Garden Inn Westbury
Homewood Suites by Hilton Carle Place - Garden City
Comfort Inn Syosset by Choice Hotels
Hampton Inn Garden City
Hampton Inn Garden City
#3 of 4 in Garden City
Best Western Woodbury Inn

Been to Hampton Inn Jericho - Westbury? Share your experiences!