“A great place”

Meadowbrook Motor Lodge
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Jericho
Reviewed 25 January 2011

This is a great place to stay. Rooms are very clean and comfortable I would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 December 2009

The room was a little shack that was obviously 1 room cut in half to make two rooms. The tv was 13 inch with no remote and was next to the bed so that your neck was creeked to see it. Eventhough they advertise free internet acess when i said i wasnt getting a signal i was told there was a library across the street i should go to.Eventhough i stayed for two days there was no maid service after the first day.If god forbid i asked for something, i was told not to complain and be happy i have a room. It is not customer friendly, they make you feel as if they are doing you a favor staying there.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled solo
1  Thank joal0112
gesarsenal, Public Relations Manager at Meadowbrook Motor Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2011

We strive to provide the most comfortable and pleasant accommodations for our guests as possible. All of our ample rooms include free wireless high speed internet (laptops and computers must have wireless capabilities to utilize our free service), minimum 25 inch televisions and flat screens, microwaves, refrigerators, complimentary car and truck parking, DVD players, 70+ channels of cable programming including HBO, ESPN, CNN, CNBC and Fox News.

Reviewed 6 October 2008

I chose this hotel for its location and reviews. The location was great but I dont get why the reviews made it sound like such a nice place. Yes, the room was clean and the cinder block walls appeared to be freshly painted, but it had a prison cell feel to it. There was a window but it was filthy and it showed no sunlight what so ever. There were rooms that looked like they would be much nicer to stay in with outside entrances and clear windows but even though we had made our reservation months in advance we were placed in the other building. I had requested a room witha king bed and was given 2 doubles. This actually worked to our advantage because we had to move to the other bed in the middle of the night when we found ourselves sleeping on a bare mattress. The beds were made with a flat sheet just laid accross the mattress nothing tucked in at all. If I had it to do all over again I would have driven a few extra miles and stayed somewhere else.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank hellrazor
Reviewed 22 August 2008

The rate was unreal as in the most affordable I would've ever thought!

The room was clean, the bed was clean, the floor was clean, bathroom was a little nasty but what do you expect its a motel.
We felt comfortable, and safe. Our identities were even kept safer.

Recommended

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2008

I was prepared to write a nice recommendation, but when I called the same evening I checked out to report that I mistakenly left a new golf shirt in my room(110), the manager could or would not tell me if they had it. He promised he would call me, but he never did. when you book at a motel, you trust that if you leave something behind in your room, that you will have it returned. Therefore I suggest you find another motel.

Stayed: July 2008
1  Thank mooseleg
Reviewed 21 July 2008

This place is really nice. I booked my reservation over the phone and got a very good deal for a last minute booking for the weekend. The room was you're basic standard room with a king size bed with microwave and fridge. The room was clean properly every morning only thing is the maid didnt speak english, but she was sweet.

I couldnt believe how close the shopping area was. The directions are a little confusing but by the second night it was not a problem. Negative review for this place is the indian guy at night was rude I had to get my key activated at 3am when we got back, he was sleeping at the front desk I knocked on the window for about 10mins before he got up then had the nerve to have be stink with me. The other staff members were friendly especially the two ladies that work the front during the day. Will I come back again? YES

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2007

I recently stayed here with my wife in a king size bed for a few days. My wife liked the 5 minute drive to the big commercial strip with mall, restaurants, and movie theatre. A decent place to stay!

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mmmtraveller
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jericho
Econo Lodge Hicksville
Econo Lodge Hicksville
#1 of 2 in Hicksville
Days Inn Hicksville Long Island
Comfort Inn Syosset by Choice Hotels
Best Western Woodbury Inn
Hampton Inn Jericho - Westbury
Viana Hotel & Spa, BW Premier Collection

Been to Meadowbrook Motor Lodge? Share your experiences!