We were looking for an inexpensive place to stay on our way to Syracuse. We were arriving late, leaving early and needed 2 rooms so price was the major factor. The rooms were clean and quiet and the showers had an amazing flow of hot water. When we arrived there were a lot of construction workers staying there (apparently from the road construction on I-81) and many were hanging around outside drinking and smoking and being a little loud. Once we were in our rooms we didn't hear them so it was no big deal. If you stay at a hotel in this price range you expect to see this type of activity. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated 107 rooms hotel conveniently located adjacent to the Oakdale Mall shopping center and retaurants. Quick drive to all area attractions such as Binghamton Senators and BMets games, Binghamton University, Enjoie Golf Course, as well as both Lourdes and Wilson Hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Red Roof Inn, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Johnson City / Binghamton Hotel Johnson City
- Johnson City Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Binghamton