“Great stay in Binghamton!”

Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Johnson City
Olean, New York
“Great stay in Binghamton!”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I have to say this was one of the best Red Roof Inns that I have ever stayed at. Jen at the front desk has a great personality. She had a great recommendation for which room I should get. My room was nice, clean, and quiet, just what I needed! She also recommended an italian restaurant near the hotel which was excellent I think it was called Cacciatore's. My only complaint is that the internet did not work very well. I did call down to the desk and Jen did call the internet provider but it did not seem to help too much. Other than that I will be back again next time I'm traveling. Thanks for a great stay in Binghamton.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms are quieter
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
GREAT FALLS
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We just finished a 3 night stay at this Red Roof Inn. We were in Room 117. It was quiet, clean, and comfortable. Everything worked. There was plenty of light. Check-in and Check-out were fast and easy. I got the best rate from booking.com. The property seemed very well maintained. The heating unit worked very well and was the quietest I've ever seen in any motel. The bathroom was kind of small and we didn't like the high toilet, but this was very minor. This Red Roof Inn would definitely be my first choice in the Binghamton area for my next trip assuming the rate was competitive.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Rochester
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I stay at Red Roof Inn on a regular basis, but this one is one of the best. Away from the street, the property is not plagued by traffic noise. My room faced the courtyard, which made my night's rest even more quiet. No headlights, slamming trunks or car doors. What a treat. I'll definitely be back!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
holland ma
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

This hotel is pretty nice for what it is only I wish though wifi works better, being I do work via Internet. Is also convenient to the highway and also many restaurants and a shopping mall right next door.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Miller Place, New York
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We arrived and found the bathroom with Pink dust on the floor and tub area and reported it to the front desk so it could be cleaned while we were out after check in. When we returned it seems they tried to mask the cleaning by doing a worse job than before and we also noticed the balance of the room was not clean and complained to management on our departure. The front desk issued a 15.00 credit and we wrote to the management who after out review offered a $50.00+ dollar credit for our dissatisfaction.The bath tub area had black mold in the corners just to add to our dissatisfaction.

Room Tip: Look before you sleep
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
GMRRI203, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your stay. The poor room cleanliness that you note is not typical of our hotel and I am very sorry that you had such a poor experience. We want all of our guets to be completely satisfied with their stays and if we were unable to provide you with a stay that is 100% satisfactory we do not expect your to pay. We fell short of our goal and I hope that you will allow us to accommodate you in the future and provide you with a room that exceeds your expecations and meets Red Roof Inns, Inc.'s quality standards. Please feel free to contact me directly to dicuss your stay further at 607-729-8940. Your feedback will help us to improve our product and become and even better hotel.

Marcy Nelson
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We had three rooms booked staying here... One room was moved because they found a needle in the bed after pulling the covers back. Another room (disabled) was moved as two rooms down there were drunks and a half naked women standing at the door. Moving us was only half what they should of done, the other was kicking out people in the room. It also looks like they have people living in a few of the rooms, which don't look like the greatest room mates.

There breakfast is non existent so you end up at MacDonald’s. We did have a nice meal at the Chinese all you can eat restaurant.

Room Tip: Book somewhere else.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
GMRRI203, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I was very shocked to hear this as this is not typical of our hotel as we pride ourselves on delivering an exceptionally clean room as well as a safe, quiet environment. I would very much like to discuss your stay with you at your convenience. My sincerest apologies for the horrific stay you detail and I hope we can have an opportunity to welcome you back for a stay that far exceeds your previous. You can reach me at 607-729-8940. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your candidness.

Marcy Nelson
Hicksville, New York
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We stay often at the hotel for trips to visit family. This trip was for a family wedding and the lovely
lady who cleaned our room,Victoria,was so pleasant. She showed her concern for us as the day
turned colder than we expected and the wedding and reception were outside.She also stopped
the next day to see how we made out.I could not ask for a more friendly and caring place.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Johnson City
Best Western Plus Of Johnson City
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Binghamton
Quality Inn & Suites at Binghamton University
DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton
Hampton Inn Binghamton Johnson City
Holiday Inn Binghamton - Hawley St/Downtown

Been to Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City? Share your experiences!