Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanshopping mall across the streetfree coffeeprice rangemini fridgeflat screengreat customer servicewould stay againstaff was friendlygreat place to staynight's sleepfirst floorconvenient locationvisiting familyone night staynice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here as a stop over on our way down I81 S. It was close to the hwy and easy to find with a GPS.

We paid $59 +tax. We had requested a pack n play to use and when we arrived it was already set up in the room with sheets for it. Check in and out was easy and fast.

The room was nice and clean. Simple but comfortable and quiet. We had a microwave and a mini fridge. We parked in front of our door so unloading and packing was easy.

This hotel is close to a lot of shopping and fast food places.

I'd definitely stay again for a stop over.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Sailor77
Reviewed 9 March 2014

To be honest, I was already prepared to give this place a really great review, since I had been looking for the cleanest, most comfortable pet-friendly motel, at the best rate, that was located between Buffalo and Philly. The previous reviews were positive and Red Roof Inn Binghamton/Johnson City delivered 100%.

First of all, I was travelling with a 13-month-old Doberman Pinscher puppy, and they don't give you any hassle about pets - totally welcomed by the staff, no extra deposit, etc. Secondly, I was happy to see a strict no smoking policy, especially when there were ample smoking areas and ashtrays on the balcony and in the public spaces. Thirdly, it was very conveniently located, in close proximity to anything you might need - food and wine was our priority when we rolled in at about 8pm.

Where the RRI staff went above and beyond is when I went to the lobby for a cup of complimentary coffee the next morning around 7am. Upon my return, our little puppy put his paws up on the window sill to see where I was, and accidentally slid the security bar across the door, locking himself in...!

I went back down to the lobby and reluctantly asked the front desk lady whether she was "prepared for any eventuality..." She replied, “Yes?”

Luckily, they were prepared, and after a quick call to the maintenance man, who, thankfully, almost always comes in early for his shift, we had our puppy busted out in less than 10 minutes. He was nonplussed, and was happily waiting for me on the king size bed.

Sincere thanks to Janice and Scott for making our trip not only extremely pleasant, but something we will never forget!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Jane E
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We booked a couple rooms at this Hotel because the place we wanted was already sold out. When we got to the rooms, they were very nice. The rooms were newly renovated, modern, roomy, clean and very comfortable. The rooms had large LCD TVs, Granite counters, wood floors, a well lighted work area, mocrowave, and mini-fridge. The best part of all, the beds were very comfortable and the rooms were very quiet. I would highly recommend them and will stay there again next year.

Room Tip: As far as I can tell, all the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MikeRUVIS
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We have been coming here since before our son started attending the University. This past visit in February 2014, Anita & Tia went out of their way to please us!! We got a great rate, and they had no problem moving our room for one that had better Wifi. Rooms are updated, and clean. Best value around and best treatment too!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Albert G
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Haven`t stayed at a Red Roof in a number of years, and was very impressed. I had originally planned on staying at an easy off-easy on property on I-81, but dire reviews and google map`s view of the neigbourhood made me decide to forego that convenience.

Nothing to complain about the Red Roof. Clean, comfortable, modern, friendly,inexpensive, very quiet location, lots of nearby dining opportunities and a major shopping mall a few hundred metres away. And it wasn`t that difficult getting back onto I-81 in the morning.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo