Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanshopping mall across the streetfree coffeeprice rangemini fridgeflat screengreat customer servicewould stay againstaff was friendlygreat place to staynight's sleepfirst floorconvenient locationvisiting familyone night staynice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Hello,
The rate of the hotel is great. Perfect location. It has everything you might need within 2 miles of the location. Rooms are great. Updated and clean. Front desk staff are great and will make you feel welcome.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Timtruk
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location for business and places to eat. The price is very fair especially for multiple days. The rooms are updated.and the grounds are reasonably well kept. Perfect for the business traveler. I recommend this hotel for the cost.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Jeff R
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I've stayed in this hotel 4 times now. Professional front desk, clean modern rooms. Fresh coffee always available at the front deck.

This hotel is one of the updated Red Roof hotels. Nice to see room carpet in high traffic areas replaced with a wood laminate flooring. Took advantage of their pet friendly policy and stayed with my Golden Retriever. They even have an area reserved for walking your dog at the back of the hotel that includes a clean-up station.

Room Tip: If you enjoy garden landscaping, ask for a room facing the the inner courtyard.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ILoveUSATravel
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here as a stop over on our way down I81 S. It was close to the hwy and easy to find with a GPS.

We paid $59 +tax. We had requested a pack n play to use and when we arrived it was already set up in the room with sheets for it. Check in and out was easy and fast.

The room was nice and clean. Simple but comfortable and quiet. We had a microwave and a mini fridge. We parked in front of our door so unloading and packing was easy.

This hotel is close to a lot of shopping and fast food places.

I'd definitely stay again for a stop over.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Sailor77
Reviewed 9 March 2014

To be honest, I was already prepared to give this place a really great review, since I had been looking for the cleanest, most comfortable pet-friendly motel, at the best rate, that was located between Buffalo and Philly. The previous reviews were positive and Red Roof Inn Binghamton/Johnson City delivered 100%.

First of all, I was travelling with a 13-month-old Doberman Pinscher puppy, and they don't give you any hassle about pets - totally welcomed by the staff, no extra deposit, etc. Secondly, I was happy to see a strict no smoking policy, especially when there were ample smoking areas and ashtrays on the balcony and in the public spaces. Thirdly, it was very conveniently located, in close proximity to anything you might need - food and wine was our priority when we rolled in at about 8pm.

Where the RRI staff went above and beyond is when I went to the lobby for a cup of complimentary coffee the next morning around 7am. Upon my return, our little puppy put his paws up on the window sill to see where I was, and accidentally slid the security bar across the door, locking himself in...!

I went back down to the lobby and reluctantly asked the front desk lady whether she was "prepared for any eventuality..." She replied, “Yes?”

Luckily, they were prepared, and after a quick call to the maintenance man, who, thankfully, almost always comes in early for his shift, we had our puppy busted out in less than 10 minutes. He was nonplussed, and was happily waiting for me on the king size bed.

Sincere thanks to Janice and Scott for making our trip not only extremely pleasant, but something we will never forget!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo