Hotel was clean, staff was helpful and courteous. Nice landscaping. Room was basic but everything worked, offered no amenities like coffee maker in room, continental breakfast in a.m. but there was good coffee in the lobby. Large indoor shopping mall across the street. Lots of places to eat, most within walking distance. Rooms were quiet. Dislike: Wi-Fi was available but not free in all rooms. There was a charge to use Wi-Fi in most rooms through T-Mobile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated 107 rooms hotel conveniently located adjacent to the Oakdale Mall shopping center and retaurants. Quick drive to all area attractions such as Binghamton Senators and BMets games, Binghamton University, Enjoie Golf Course, as well as both Lourdes and Wilson Hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Binghamton - Johnson City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Johnson City / Binghamton Hotel Johnson City
- Johnson City Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Binghamton